2007 Tounament Merged Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 03:34 PM   #46

Default Re: The Adelaide -I Hate Round Robin - Thread

Congrats to Juan on his win against Hernych And Good Luck to him against PHM
View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 06:40 PM   #47
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
I live a few miles west of London yes And I would love to visit Patagonia too - it looks so beautiful in all the pictures I have seen of it. I very much love snow and mountains and cold weather and that kind of scenery - whereas I cannot stand the heat at all I am blonde with very fair skin and I burn easily and suffer very badly in it

Anyway - sorry - again -off topic Here is the OOP for tonight. Good Luck JM

Centre Court

Matches Start At: 11:00 AM

Gasquet vs Dancevic
Clement vs Guccione
Del Potro vs Mathieu
Not Before 7:00 PM
Hewitt vs Kunitsyn
Fisher/Phillips vs Allegro/Lindsted

ok, Rosie we coudl continue our conversation in another thread? just tell me Patagonia is really wonderful place to visit, you are right.

About JM, good luck...i will look forward to have news on his match. Shame it is even more late than yesterday's! Here we have Hupman Cup coverage and the reporters give us updates on argentinian players matches.
That would be an interesting match to see...
maria87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #48
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Good win. Against Mathieu, well, it won't be easy. Paulo can play very good or We'll see how it goes. I like both players, so this is the kind of match I can't really cheer for 1 player. Sorry.
I like both players too so it's hard for me...May the best win

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #49
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria87 View Post
ok, Rosie we coudl continue our conversation in another thread? just tell me Patagonia is really wonderful place to visit, you are right.

About JM, good luck...i will look forward to have news on his match. Shame it is even more late than yesterday's! Here we have Hupman Cup coverage and the reporters give us updates on argentinian players matches.
That would be an interesting match to see...
The only live coverage we have here is Doha - with Ljubicic and Murray I would much prefer to watch Adelaide, but the time difference means all the matches take place in the middle of the night for us, so I guess it is not worth their while, as they would not have a big enough audience to cover their costs.

As for the chat - well a lot of Forums have a Chat Thread - I'm not sure if our place is big enough to have one yet, but maybe in time. What do you think?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #50
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only live coverage we have here is Doha - with Ljubicic and Murray I would much prefer to watch Adelaide, but the time difference means all the matches take place in the middle of the night for us, so I guess it is not worth their while, as they would not have a big enough audience to cover their costs.

As for the chat - well a lot of Forums have a Chat Thread - I'm not sure if our place is big enough to have one yet, but maybe in time. What do you think?
that would be great! the only problem could be the thing we are talking while working, right? so sometimes it is difficult to chat while working
and so the messages are better to follow...but maybe if there is a chance to have chat here, we could try!

i forgot to tell you that Ljubicic als makes me
Old 01-04-2007, 07:15 AM   #51
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Another great win for JMDP!!! This time in 3 sets, showing good character to win the decider after being bagelled. I'm very pleased with his tournament, he will now meet Hewitt in the QF and has nothing to lose, can go all out and maybe get the biggest win of his young career so far.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 07:41 AM   #52
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats JM for reaching the QFs. True that he's got nothing to lose now, and I'm sure he will give his best to try and go as far as he can in that tournament. Pretty good experience for the upcoming AO.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #53
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Even better news, he won't meet Hewitt, but Kunitsyn! A great chance for one of them to make the Semis, hopefully it will be JMDP.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #54
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Juan!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #55
country flag ufokart

ufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Juan

Now get to the semifinal

Berdych - Andreev - Acasuso - Mathieu - Tursunov - Gaudio - Simon

Vliegen * Malisse * Chela * Zabaleta * Gasquet * Calleri * Djokovic * Starace

Retired and not so active players¬

SJENG SCHALKEN [] PAT RAFTER [] THOMAS MUSTER [] GUGA KUERTEN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MARIA KIRILENKO
ufokart is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 04:30 PM   #56
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Juan!!
lau is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 04:52 PM   #57
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been able to get online all day because of work but well done JM - I'm really proud

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2007, 04:52 PM   #58
country flag maria87

fantastic win after after losing the second set 0-6!!! it shows he has attitude and mind not only wonderful tennis...and he still so young
Old 01-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #59
country flag maria87

Quote:
Haven't been able to get online all day because of work but well done JM - I'm really proud
me too, Rosie! but anyway the site was hard to get for hours! it is an internet problem all over the world because of the dates but now it is fine.

good job, JM!! now the press will pay attention on him if he arrives to SF, but for now there is not any news about his victory in the international press, did you see that?
Old 01-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #60
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Great win J.M !!!! Congrats ad keep the fight !!!!
Vamooos !!!!!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread