Guga's articles - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #91
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga's articles

thanks for the infos.
I love him in diadora too. this year the Fila clothes looks great. but it is not GUGA's style. as for the shoes, I agree with star. wish he could choose them free.

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2005, 08:22 PM   #92
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

http://esportes.terra.com.br/interna...EI2137,00.html

Nothing new. It reports Guga starts hitting the balls since February and will return to play in April but not confirming whether it will be TMS Monte Carlo.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 02:30 AM   #93
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Well he said he's going to look at the calendar and see a tournament he enjoys playing in April and hopefully have a good comeback
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 03:01 AM   #94
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the news guys

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 11:04 AM   #95
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta
Well he said he's going to look at the calendar and see a tournament he enjoys playing in April and hopefully have a good comeback
I hope so...

I'm missing Guga

Thanks for the news...

LARRI RECEIVED PRESIDENT OF CBT AT CAMBURIU AND SHOW PROJECT TO DEVELOP THE TENNIS AT BRAZIL

(Good job, Larry )

http://www.guga.com.br/en/info/frame...Noticia=000101

The coach Larri Passos received this thursday, the president of the
Brazilian Tennis Confederation, Jorge Lacerda Rosa, at his fitness center,
the Larri Passos Tennis Pro, at Camboriu, Santa Catarina, they spoke about
the Davis Cup and the future of the tennis at Brazil.

Invited to be the captain of the team in Davis Cup, Larri showed a project
to the presidente, to develop tennis at the country, from the start to the
highest level of Pro.

“We had a long meeting, I showed the project to Jorge and if it is possible
to execute it I will accept be captain of the Davis Cup. For me, only be
sitted at court and coach five, six players during the week of the Davis
Cup, will not add much. My interest is to make something for the Brazilian
tennis. I want to help and dedicate my soul to this project,” told Larri,
that besides coach of Gustavo Kuerten, has his own institute and social
project, “Child Happy at Tennis, Happy at School.”

Larri and Jorge Lacerda Rosa scheduled a new meeting to February 14.

-------
GUGA CELEBRATE SUCCESS OF \"A SOLIDARY DAY\". EVENT COLLECTED R$ 15 THOUSANDS.

http://www.guga.com.br/en/info/frame...Noticia=000101

During the weekend all the sale of sandwiches and t-shirts of the event were
reverted to one of the social projects of the Guga Kuerten Institute, the
Learning at Sport, that helps 130 kids and adolescents with low income, at
Florianopolis. The Learning at Sport is currently financially covered by
IGK, in partnership with Lagoa Iate Club, Udesc, Univali, Head and Ayrton
Senna Institute.

“It was very nice. Despite it was not a typical summer day, with rain and
some clouds, the folks were there, helping and participating. We could see
that is viable event, we could help the project and we can grow a lot more
next year,” said Guga thrilled.

Overall, “A Solidary Day,” collected R$ 15 thousands and had the presence of
1.000 persons, at the Kioske of the Pirate, that bought sandwiches, t-shirts
of the event, took pictures with Guga and got autographs and also could hear
some of the music bands of the island live with Guga on stage.

\"A Solidary Day,\" was a realization of the Guga Kuerten Instute and of the
Kioske of the Pirate, in partnership with El Divino, Unimed, Intelbras,
Somma Investimentos, Hantei Engenharia, Infect and support from DBS Editor
and Publicity, Unicred, Pandao, Roupas Profissionais, Clinic Odontologica
Sorridente, Spricigo Lumber, Tecnoblu, Otica Exata, Neurodigital, Graficas
Yellow and Coan, Dj Pierre, Sulfabril, Ondrepsb, Mirante of Brava,
Photographer Marco Cezar.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 11:41 AM   #96
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

larri's hilarious i like larri
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 04:08 PM   #97
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute

I love Larri !!!!!!!
Thank's Sol
brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 04:09 PM   #98
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Does it mean Larri will be the new coach for Davis Cup?
Old 02-10-2005, 04:15 PM   #99
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Does it mean Larri will be the new coach for Davis Cup?
I guess..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #100
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

He said he will if the federation gives more support to tennis here in Brazil otherwise he won't...
Old 02-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #101
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta
He said he will if the federation gives more support to tennis here in Brazil otherwise he won't...
He's good in bargaining.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:24 AM   #102
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Wow it would be special Guga will certainly a member of the team if it happens

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 01:26 PM   #103
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Guga To Resume Practice; Will Miss Indian Wells, Miami

By Tennis Week

Gustavo Kuerten will resume practice within days, but will not be ready to play the season's first two Masters Series events: the Pacific Life Open at Indian Wells or the Nasdaq-100 Open in Miami.

Continuing his recovery from arthroscopic hip surgery, Kuerten plans to start practicing in the coming days, said Diana Gabanyi, Kuerten's communications director and contributor to his official web site Guga.com. The 28-year-old Kuerten, who was runner-up to Pete Sampras in the 2000 Nasdaq-100 Open final and lost to Lleyton Hewitt in the 2003 Indian Wells final, has not set a date for his return to tournament tennis.

The former No. 1 underwent arthroscopic surgery on his hip on September 21st at the Center of Sports Medicine in Pittsburgh. Bone spurs blocking Kuerten's hip movement were removed and the anterior capsule of the hip was tightened to strengthen the joint’s stability. Dr. Marc Philippon, a member of the surgical team that conducted the procedure, prescribed a rehab program that could span four to six months.

"The surgery was successful. We were able to remove all the injuries that were causing pain and blocking the movement," said Dr. Philippon immediately after the surgery.

Since the surgery, Kuerten has been splitting time between Philippon's Pittsburgh rehab center and his Florianopolis home.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:16 AM   #104
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

thanks melon!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 02:19 AM   #105
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I figured he'd start his comeback on clay.

I'll miss him at IW. I just feel lucky I've gotten to see him play live several time. I'd love to see him on clay though.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote