Guga's articles - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2004, 06:21 PM   #61
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga's articles

ATP chooses Guga to open section of relationship with fans
16/12/2004 às 16h08
Monte Carlo (Mônaco) -
The ATP announced in this thursday, Monte Carlo, the choice of Gustavo Kuerten, to initiate a new campaign of relationship with the fans,
through the site www.atptennis.com.
From January, the entity will place in air a new session, called "Fan Mail",
where the fans will be able to send e-mails and questions for the tennis players.
To initiate new campaign, the ATP, that is with all his staff of communication congregated for the annual meeting, in Monte Carlo, chose Gustavo Kuerten.
From January, the entity will place in air a new session, called "Fan
Mail", where the fans will be able to send e-mails and questions for
the tennis players. To initiate new campaign, the ATP, that is with all his
staff of communication congregated for the annual meeting, in Monte Carlo, chose Gustavo Kuerten.
"We, of the communication and the Stars Program, choose Guga
being because his is the most charismatic player and simpatic of the circuit and he has a great relationship with the fans" said Benito Perez Barbadillo,director of Communications of the ATP and Relations with Latin America.
"Guga goes to start our first Mail Bag", continued Barbadillo,
remembering that Guga has an image admired for all. "He attracts fans
in any place of the world and has a positive and very important image
for the circuit."
With 20 titles conquered , between them the tri champion of Roland
Garros and the Masters Cup of Lisbon, and 43 weeks in the leadership
of ranking world-wide, Guga is one of the great names of the history
of the tennis.
Currently, he loses for Andre Agassi, Roger Federer and Lleyton Hewitt
in number of titles in the circuit and is only 10° player of history
in number of weeks as number 1 of the world, to the front of Andy
Roddick, Marat Safin, Carlos Moya, Boris Becker, Mats Wilander and
Patrick Rafter, among others. When finishing the year 2000 as leader
world-wide it ranking, winning the Masters Cup of Lisbon, the
Brazilian if became the first South American to reach such fact and
the first player to defeat Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi, in
the same competition.
Guga continues in Pittsburgh recouping of the surgery the one that
was submitted in the right hip, in September of this year. Out court
the brazilian player also conquered some
titles as de "Presidente of Charities of the ATP", the "Humanitarian
Prize Arthur Ashe" for his action with the Institute Guga Kuerten,
gained for three times the "Prize Orange", given for the world-wide
press, and from 2004 also for the public, for the player most likeable
of the circuit and that more good it takes care of the press. It also
already gained the Prize of UNESCO, youth and civilization, had a
stamp launched in his homage for the Post offices, gained the heading
of Player Note 10 of the Spanish press, between many others would
honor.
brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2004, 09:29 PM   #62
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 11:39 PM   #63
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

great news!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 12:02 AM   #64
country flag LiZpHaIr

LiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the articles guys!
LiZpHaIr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 02:29 AM   #65
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fan mail lol....i'm sure guga's a much better choice than hippos
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:39 AM   #66
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute

great!!!
jiat, do you really think it is better to choose guga rather than hippo? both are great, right?

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:55 PM   #67
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute

Guga is for sure a good choice to start with this fan-mail-thing It´s great to see he´s still so popular although he is struggling for quite a long time.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:55 AM   #68
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

june...guga's a better choice cos i think he'd make more effort.... marat gives me the impression that he'd rather sleep or eat than answer fan mail. even though he's really nice to fans.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:49 PM   #69
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Guga sanctions "Solidary Day" in Floripa 28/01/2005 to 18h57 Florianópolis (SC) - Gustavo Kuerten will be in the Kioski of the Pirate, in the Brave Beach, in this Saturday, 29 of January, promoting a social action. The objective of the event "One Day Solidary" is to collect deep for one of the projects of the Institute Guga Kuerten, Learning in the Sport, that benefits to 130 children and adolescents of low income, in Florianópolis. All the income collected in this Saturday with venda of sandwiches (R$ 6,00) and of the t-shirt of the event (R$ 30,00) will be reverted for Learning in Esporte and Guga guaranteed, that independent of rain, the "Solidary Day," goes to happen and it goes to be there, having to arrive for return of the noon. In case that rain is strong, the Institute Guga Kuerten already announced that it will continue the "Solidary Day" in the next end-of-week (6 February), with the objective to collect more mount of money for the project Learning in the Sport, that currently is 100% banked for the IGK, with the partnerships of the Lagoon Yacht Club, Udesc, Univali, Head and Instituto Ayrton Senna.

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:33 PM   #70
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know where to post it... Anyway last weekend Guga did a little charity event in a beach where all sadwiches and T-shirts of the event that were sold would help out his chiarity foundation... They raised R$15.000 (about $5.000) Guga said even though it was raining and the weather sucked that weekend, lots of people visited, took pics with him and got autographs
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #71
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta
Didn't know where to post it... Anyway last weekend Guga did a little charity event in a beach where all sadwiches and T-shirts of the event that were sold would help out his chiarity foundation... They raised R$15.000 (about $5.000) Guga said even though it was raining and the weather sucked that weekend, lots of people visited, took pics with him and got autographs
oh, were you there?
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:31 PM   #72
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
oh, were you there?
No... Though I wish I was I just read it so I thought I'd let you know
Old 02-03-2005, 02:06 AM   #73
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
june...guga's a better choice cos i think he'd make more effort.... marat gives me the impression that he'd rather sleep or eat than answer fan mail. even though he's really nice to fans.
I know that jiat. how can you compare us with food and sleep if we talk abt Marat? just kidding. while I promise I would send him some delicious food if he answers fan mial.

thanks a lot for the info, Tytta. glad to hear that Guga enjoys his life besides tennis. I wish I was there too!!!

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 03:35 AM   #74
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta
I think the event is to raise fund for Guga's institute?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:35 AM   #75
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I think the event is to raise fund for Guga's institute?
Yep