Guga's articles - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2004, 08:30 PM   #31
country flag holagirl56

holagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga's articles

I feel sad about his eventual retirement too, but he has lasted longer than most tennis players, and has had more achievments than some tennis players have had in their entire careers.
holagirl56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2004, 05:41 PM   #32
country flag spiiky

spiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond repute

Guga is almost ready for them squares fast

The Brazilian tenista Gustavo Kuerten, the Guga, is entering in the final straight line of preparation for the season of matches in squares fast. After being outside of the Grand Slam de Wimbledon, in the London gram, it it travels in the next week to dispute two Masters Series (of Toronto and Cincinnati), the Olimpíada de Atenas and the last Grand Slam of the year, the US Open (Opened of the United States). It has more than five Guga weeks is if preparing to compete of equal for equal with the best tenistas of the world. It only has dedicated some hours of the day for the physical preparation and the fisioterapia. Its training with ball has been, in average, of 90 minutes daily. The tenista is making the final adjustments to come back to compete. it more "Estou focado in the details, with sufficient trainings of speed and booty and devolution, that are important in square rápida", it said. it "Estou giving to attention for this part technique, but without neglecting of the fisioterapia and the part of physical preparation. I am working very pulled out and the reaction to the booty and devolution, always with the objective to be more to the possible will in quadra", it explained. Guga follows training in Florianópolis, this week, with the youthful Canadian Pierre Duclos, and travels for Canada in next day 21.

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
spiiky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 05:48 PM   #33
country flag spiiky

spiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond repute

this translated to english, was in Portuguese. something is understood

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
Old 07-31-2004, 01:35 AM   #34
country flag spiiky

After reaching the eighth-of-end of the Masters Series of Toronto, with victories on Tim Henman and Robby Ginepri, the Brazilian tenista Gustavo Kuerten, the Guga, it travelled, in this sixth, motivated for Cincinnati, in the United States. In the next week, it it disputes the Mastes local Series, the last match before the Games Olímpicos of Atenas. The Olimpíada, by the way, is the main objective of the tenis player, that if removed of squares them during two months to be able to recover of pains in the hip and to arrive in full form in Atenas. "I was to Toronto and the important one is well that I felt that I am playing well, of equal for equal with the faces that are between the best ones and in competitive way. It was this what I was searching", Guga said. But the Brazilian felt one taste, bitter taste, in the night of thursday, as the game that made in the same day, in Toronto, and lost for it checks Jan Hernych, after to have drawee for the game in the 5/4 of as set and to have had match point in tie-break of the series. it "I playing well, with the game practically profit and in the hour to finish I gave Hesitated. In third set I already was tired, the face did not confused nothing and was growing. But it was a good week, gave much pleasure to me to play, much spirit and in the end, the difference was that in the others two games that I earned, I used to advantage the possibility when I had and against the Hernych, left to scape", it affirmed There with a record of 15 victories in 20 games disputed in Cincinnati, Guga is one of the wanted players more of the local public and plays its last match before the Games Olímpicos of Atenas

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
Old 07-31-2004, 01:37 AM   #35
country flag spiiky

The title of this article is " satisfied GUGA travels to cincinatti "

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
Old 07-31-2004, 01:22 PM   #36
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article Florencia ! Guga seems happy!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:05 AM   #37
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys , I read this today and I liked so much , it’s brazilian super model Gisele Bundchen talking about Guga yesterday.

10-24-2004
Gisele is the star of the GP Brazil
São Paulo - Super model number 1 in the world, the brazilian Gisele Bundchen,
was the great star yesterday in Interlagos where it gave the final flag in the Grand Prix of Brazil of formule 1. It gained the center of the attentions, letting in the second plain Rubens Barrichello and, who would say, Michael Schumacher.
For return of 12h15, when she walked for paddock, the whole world reporters if had
agglomerated in its return. And Schumacher, good close and forgotten bythe reporters, looked at scared. Perhaps never it was to imagine that, it could pass some minutes disregarded in his habitat.
In contrast of that it occurred with Pelé in 2002, Gisele was intent to the arrival and gave the final flag in the right moment that the Colombian Juan Pablo Montoyacrossed the final line. "Thank you Rubens, in next time you are successful", said the model.
During the race, for approximately 30 minutes,the actor Leonardo DiCaprio girlfriend's
talked, with exclusiveness, to our reporter.
AE - What it is finding of the run (made one 25 minutes that had
started the GP)?
Gisele Bundchen - I am finding very coll. I liked when Rubinho
exceeded that idiot (Kimi Raikonnen, that had exceeded it in the
jettison). I am looking at this magazine here (of the official program
of the GP of Brazil, that was on the table) and felt miss of the
Senna. If he was here, would win.
AE - Frequently to attend the races?
GB - Not, even because I have no time and, in the United States, almost
they do not transmit Formula 1.

AE - What it represented you to be called to give the final flag?
GB - I came to here (it cancelled a commitment in London) because it is not
all day that if has a chance of these. I am Brazilian, I have pride of
being Brazilian and I came to here for love, I did not ask for no
cent. I do not know nobody there it are that I in such a way say of
Brazil how much.

AE - Do you like like sports or not?
Yes, but I don'tt have much time to see games. When I can, I see the
Guga. Beyond talent, he is one of the people more incredible than
I know, I adore him. Last week I spoke to the telephone with him and
Guga said me that its recovery is above of the waited one. This left
me very happy, I know that in the circuit of tennis at the moment alone
it speaks in Federer and Roddick but next year I am certain that
Guga goes to come back again to the top and appositive 100% in him for
Roland Garros.

Yes Gisele , I agree with you !!!!!!
For who don't know who is her I posted this pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51555777.jpg (47.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 3326685.jpg (38.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gisele005.jpg (104.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 51387982.jpg (33.4 KB, 7 views)
brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:56 AM   #38
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

awww thanks for this awesome article! Gisele seems great, plus I'm very happy to see Guga confident with his progress!

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 10-26-2004, 02:56 AM   #39
country flag Billabong

I totally agree with Gisele!

Old 10-26-2004, 09:35 PM   #40
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

she bad mouthed Kimi. But I forgive her as she's a friend of Guga
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:27 PM   #41
country flag Billabong

lol Lee!

Old 10-29-2004, 04:15 AM   #42
country flag nursie

nursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond reputenursie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
she bad mouthed Kimi. But I forgive her as she's a friend of Guga
You're a Kimmi fan too! It's a pitty he doesn't have much of a personality though. What is it with Guga and models?
nursie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 08:34 AM   #43
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

heeeeeyyyyyy she bad mouthed kimiiiiii!!!! baaaaddddd gisele.... ah weell...she was being patriotic i guess...seeing as it was barichello...hmph...

nice what she said abt guga though!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 03:36 PM   #44
country flag spiiky

Gustavo Kuerten badly finishes the year located in rankings of the Association them Tenistas Profissionais (ATP) divulged in the monday. In the Race of the Champions, Guga lost two vacant, falling for 36º. rank, while in the list of Entrances, the Brazilian already appears in 40º. Now the alterations will be only enter the eight first ones of the Race, that will dispute the Masters Cup from the next week, match that locks up the year. The catarinense does not play since that it was submitted to the second surgery in the hip, in 21 of September. It is in its native land, where he folloies the World-wide one of Surfe. Humorado well, Kuerten affirms that the recovery is good, but prefers to não.fazer forecasts on its return.

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
Old 11-08-2004, 03:44 PM   #45
country flag spiiky

I believe that it is yesterday of this photo in the world-wide one of surf
I DONT LIKE WITH THAT " Beard "... ...
I hope that GUGA returns to play professionally, because by the things that I read that it says it very little matters to him to return!> that they think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 182881-0467-cp.jpg (13.2 KB, 9 views)

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥