Last soccer weekend of the year 06 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last soccer weekend of the year 06

Chelsea over 2,5 @1,75 8 units
Man Utd over 2,5 @1,75 8 units

maybe i will add some more picks early Sat morning
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last soccer weekend of the year 06

Liverpool over 2,5 @2,20 7 units
WBA @1,75 6 units
Walsall @1,70 6 units
Bristol City @1,65 6 units
Ajax + West Ham DC1X @2,25 8 units
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Ajax could be a dangerous bet TTD! It looks like a simle victory but NEC at home can rise to the occasion! They have beaten Ajax last season and took care of Feyenoord this season beating them 4-0! NEC has a big rival in Vitesse. For the fans it's the most important match of the season. Pressure is on at that time, they've handled that pressure well beating Vitesse 4 out of 5 times the last 5 season. It just shows you that NEC can cope well with 'big' matches.

Ajax got beaten up by Vitesse last Sunday and got a bit of revenge this Wednesday against Roda JC but they didn't impress me at all. NEC got a draw at AZ which is a great result but then lost to Heerenveen at home 0-2. I am not telling you guys to bet on NEC as i don't expect them to beat Ajax but this isn't a straightforward win for Ajax at all.

I took a look at the card for this weekend but nothing really stands out for me. I like 3 side for this weekend but not sure if i'll play them.

AZ got only 1 point out of 2 matches which is really bad for them. They suffered a 3-0 beating at Twente. Expect them to come out blazing! Only problem i see is that they have a lot of injury problems. Especially in the attack they look deflated with Arveladze and Koevermans not likely to play. But they got a good bench as well. Thinking of the -1 handicap.

Heerenveen is on fire the last couple of games and shouldn't have too much of a problem seeing of FC Utrecht. FC Utrecht is a totaly different team away from home. They tend to lose a lot of games in Heerenveen as well. Topscorer Alves plays at Heerenveen and will be looking to extend his lead. If you can get it 1.65 or above take it. I'll probably play this one.

But the red hot team at the moment is FC Twente. They play great football and have a lot of good players. They do seem to struggle sometimes away from home but this team looks really good. The reason why they are at 1.85 at my bookie will probably be that Sparta beat Twente last season and Sparta won they're last game in Groningen. But Groningen is out of form and Twente is a whole different squad than last season. This could be a letdown spot for Twente as they seem just a little more motivated in games against higher ranked teams but if they play their passing game they should win this one.

So best bets for me this weekend in Holland are Twente and Heerenveen!

GL

Last edited by Sheva : 12-30-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Sheva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #4
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to play:
SC Heerenveen to beat FC Utrecht @ 1.65 (1)
FC Twente to beat Sparta Rotterdam @ 1.85 (1)
Old 12-29-2006, 10:46 PM   #5
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute

I've taken off a few weeks after my record took some massive hits, so hopefully this last weekend of the year will set a tone for 2007.

W46/L101/V5 +23.30units

Colchester to beat Wolves x Swindon to beat Notts County x Walsall to beat Bristol Rovers @ 5.86 - 2units

Colchester have won 10home matches in a row. That's pretty impressive. Theyve played some decent teams too, Sheff Wed, Southampton, Cardiff. Wolves have won 3 away matches in a row, however, 10 wins in a row is pretty consistent and to get over evens on that kind of run is amazing. Ill keep with them. Adding to this, Wolves' new goalscoring midfielder Kightly is out as is Jay Bothroyd; Im with the home boys.

Swindon have won their last 5home matches. Notts County have lost 3out of their last 4matches. It seems pretty obvious and hoping it is! County have not only been bad away but at home too and have been dropping away from the playoffs in more recent times. Swindon have once again been gaining momentum after losing their manager and have recently ended Walsalls incredible home record. Im hoping theyll continue doing the business here.

Walsalls' home record is 10-1-1. Bristol Rovers' away record is 2-3-7. Walsall got back to winning ways on boxing day after 3games without a win and I fully expect them to beat a very average Bristol Rovers side.

I may be being a bit greedy with a treble but I feel the odds are a bit wrong.

Swansea to beat Huddersfield x Macclesfield to beat Torquay @ 6.83 - 2units
I thought Huddersfield would do well this season, they seem to have good firepower up front but with Pawel Abbot injured for much of the season they have struggled. Swansea on the other hand have got better and better and with Lee Trundle back in shape, in the team and scoring freely they look as good as ever. Huddersfield havent won in their last 6matches at home while Swansea have won 4 of their last 6 away. Im with the away team here.

Macclesfield are a different team under Paul Ince. A few weeks ago they were written off. After 18matches they had 6points. Now, 6matches later they have 20. In their last 6matches they have won 4 and drawn 2 and are one point off safety. They play Torquay who have been getting progressively worse all season and have failed to win any of their previous 15matches seeing them fall to the bottom of the table. Im all with Macclesfield here, it just seems theyre on form and it could continue tomorrow.

Spurs to beat Liverpool @ 2.79 - 1unit
How Liverpool are favourites is beyond me. Their away record is pretty poor standing at 2-2-6 for the season and Spurs have an incredible home record of 8-1-1. It's enough to convince me to be honest. If you need more convincing then Spurs have won 11matches in a row at home in all competitions. I think that's pretty decent!

GL
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #6
country flag tiptopdaisy

Heerenveen @1,80 7 units

was thinking about that too but i wanted to wait how the English matches are going
Old 12-30-2006, 04:51 AM   #7
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Ajax @ 1.625
Ajax -1 @ 1.943
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #8
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Aston Villa 2nd half Dnb @ 2.2\

LOSS

Last edited by betowiec : 12-30-2006 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:02 PM   #9
country flag Sheva

Everton to beat Newcastle @ 2.1 (1)
Old 12-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #10
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
Ajax @ 1.625
Ajax -1 @ 1.943
double LOSS
Old 12-30-2006, 02:23 PM   #11
country flag Sheva

It ended up being a difficult afternoon for Ajax in which they couldn't get the win over the line. 2-2 at the final whistle!
Old 12-30-2006, 03:53 PM   #12
country flag Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Everton to beat Newcastle @ 2.1 (1)
Easy win for Everton! 3-0 at the end. Things could be different though if Martins would have scored the penalty kick late in the first half.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:56 PM   #13
country flag tiptopdaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
Easy win for Everton! 3-0 at the end. Things could be different though if Martins would have scored the penalty kick late in the first half.
what a poor kicked penalty this was
Old 12-30-2006, 03:58 PM   #14
country flag tiptopdaisy

damn Walsall

88min 2-1 91 min 2-2 :retard:
Old 12-30-2006, 09:10 PM   #15
country flag tiptopdaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
Liverpool over 2,5 @2,20 7 units
WBA @1,75 6 units
Walsall @1,70 6 units
Bristol City @1,65 6 units
Ajax + West Ham DC1X @2,25 8 units
Chelsea over 2,5 @1,75 8 units
Man Utd over 2,5 @1,75 8 units
Heerenveen @1,80 7 units
4-4; -7,60 units