i'm wandering... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2004, 02:07 AM   #1
country flag zyim333

zyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond repute
Question i'm wandering...

someone told me that i deserved to see that .but i failed.so come to ask ur help from such nice guys as u.

here's the scene..
during a tms match,hamburg, clement was fighting so powerfully against hewitt that all the audience were sure of his leading his way to next round.then, the camera turned to a calm man ......that was SEB! he was in casual wear and actaully like a typical french gentleman...if that was all it meaned , i wouldnt have spent so much time stearching any photo or video materials....there's every sign of seb's caring so much about friendship.and i really admire his love for his motherland .words fails me again when i tend to describe such a good figure...

so i turn to for help.how excited i have been to see all for u here for the first time.never again will such friends as u who i really cherish come along . i am not making any compliments...that 's all that i feel about u and seb........

i've been still wandering for that so far.....
zyim333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
noa

noa is on a distinguished road

"he was in casual wear and actaully like a typical french gentleman"

what do you mean by "like a french typical gentleman"? How is a typical French for you? For me (I'm French), it's difficult to have an idea of that!

Anyway, about seb and nono friendship, I remember a match of seb against roddick last year in Indian Wells (I think). Seb did a great match and lost in a tie break in the last set. Arnaud was in the crowd and supported seb till the end. But he wasn't so calm : he was biting his nails!
noa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:46 PM   #3
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i'm wandering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa
"what do you mean by "like a french typical gentleman"?
too

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:55 PM   #4
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

really?? That is soooo cool, never EVER saw that before that Seb was in the audience or Arnaud, that is really sweet! I only know about Kim and lleyton

Me Appy

Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
noa

marine, comment tu fais pour mettre une citation dans ton message? J'ai essayé mais j'ai pas trouvé!
merci.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:33 PM   #6
noa

zyim, sorry, i'm using the same picture as you! I'll change it as soon as i have found another one.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:20 PM   #7
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyim333
so i turn to for help.how excited i have been to see all for u here for the first time.never again will such friends as u who i really cherish come along . i am not making any compliments...that 's all that i feel about u and seb........

Aaaaawwww!!! I'm touched...you're a sweetie! Same here, from me to you. It's been great to get to know you - and of course, I feel the same about all of you here at the forum. I've been busy lately and have been forced to neglect the forum (and Grosjean, so good to know he still isn't playing!) - but I haven't left, I'm still here, just not so often.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:32 AM   #8
country flag zyim333

zyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond reputezyim333 has a reputation beyond repute

well. ulla , maybe i am a little bit slow these days.my tears almost run down my check at ur words....please dont laugh at my being passionate...when i am at school ,i always recall the happy hours with u and other nice guys... so lets just have fun now...as the chinese saying goes time goes like an arrow and never returns.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:38 AM   #9
country flag zyim333

so sorry.noa.... i'm always trouble u by making some puzzling expressions.... i'm sweating now.maybe a man like seb...
Old 03-06-2004, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag zyim333

by the way ulla ur touching words and promise are wonderful birthday present to me..
Old 03-06-2004, 07:47 PM   #11
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

It's your birthday, Stella???
Why didn't you say so? CONGRATULATIONS, my sweet girl, and I wish you all the best in the world! I hope you will enjoy your day, get loads of presents, and be happy!
So, how old are you today?
Btw, I like your wise Chinese saying, the one with time as an arrow that will never return. Very true and also a little sad - so make the most of your time, birthday girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 08:22 AM   #12
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Stell, hope you had a happy birthday. And many happy returns!
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:24 PM   #13
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Belated birthday wishes to Stella - and what lovely words you expressed... we're happy to know you too Stella

I am another who has been forced to neglect these parts a bit just lately - I got my computer back from being fixed and had to take it back in again later because it had developped new problems I'm on my Mum's computer at the moment and I have restricted access... it's so annoying.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:40 AM   #14
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

man, I can just sooooo relate to computer problems - have a new one since last september or something and I've had nothing but problems with it so far (discovered last week that the dvd-rom isn't working - had not yet tried it before)
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:07 AM   #15
country flag zyim333

my best reward is the smiling face of everyone here!!!thank for ur best wishes for my birthday.happy 18!but it seems that i have begun to talk about my childhood with my friends !!! oh no....