You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When.... - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2007, 06:08 AM   #256
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph2790 View Post
Yes!! We really should do the calendar! Ohh itll be great!
Ahhh i suppose.. though fridays usually drag on me for me cause i always have Business Studies last period
Yeah - why IS THAT???? I reckon all curriculum writers must go to the same school, and the number ONE rule is, put 2 hours of the most BORING subjext LAst on a Friday..... although it is some years ago now for me, I remember having 2 hours of Medieval European History on Fridays - our tutor was lovely but spent the whole 2 hours reading from her notes in a quiet, MONOTONE voice - how the hell did I pass that course???????!!!!!!
Still, TARPISEX CALENDAR......can't wait for some new material to work with - including one hopes, delicious updates with TArpi and his boys caught in ever so slightly compromising positions - we have to find SOMETHING to improve on the MArat-Sasha-Dima sarni!!!!
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #257
country flag steph2790

steph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Yeah - why IS THAT???? I reckon all curriculum writers must go to the same school, and the number ONE rule is, put 2 hours of the most BORING subjext LAst on a Friday..... although it is some years ago now for me, I remember having 2 hours of Medieval European History on Fridays - our tutor was lovely but spent the whole 2 hours reading from her notes in a quiet, MONOTONE voice - how the hell did I pass that course???????!!!!!!
Still, TARPISEX CALENDAR......can't wait for some new material to work with - including one hopes, delicious updates with TArpi and his boys caught in ever so slightly compromising positions - we have to find SOMETHING to improve on the MArat-Sasha-Dima sarni!!!!
Oh i know its horrible. Its even worse when my teacher insists on us copying out virtually the whole BS text book. BORING!
And then her voice drones on and on.. *shudders*
I do Ancient History, and at the moment were doing the buildings of Pompeii! I thought we'd focus more on the erruption of that volcano than architecture!
Oh, we will find some compromising positions! They cant hide their feelings forever!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:19 AM   #258
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I am not obsessed with Marat.
Hi girls!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:37 AM   #259
country flag steph2790

steph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond reputesteph2790 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I am not obsessed with Marat.
Clearly your in DENIAL.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #260
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

You're obsessed with Marat Safin when ...

... you watch a replay of a match that he lost, in my case AO07 3rd Rd loss to A.Dick A.Roddick, still hoping that Marat miiiiiiiiiight jusssssssst somehow win :retard::retard::retard::retard:

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #261
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post

... you watch a replay of a match that he lost, in my case AO07 3rd Rd loss to A.Dick A.Roddick, still hoping that Marat miiiiiiiiiight jusssssssst somehow win :retard::retard::retard::retard:
I think this illustrates perfectly the streak of sadism that runs as wide as the Yarra (I was going to say Murray, but that ain't so wide these days...) through the heart and soul of every TRUE MArataholic.....oh, the agony and the ecstasy of it all......
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #262
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

mushy, it's no shame..i keep rewatching that TB in the TMC Houston
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #263
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
mushy, it's no shame..i keep rewatching that TB in the TMC Houston
Getting some kind of déjà-vu here
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #264
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

... you watch a replay of a match that he lost, in my case AO07 3rd Rd loss to A.Dick A.Roddick, still hoping that Marat miiiiiiiiiight jusssssssst somehow win
I was coming in to post the opposite - watching matches I've seen many times before and knowing he wins yet still getting frustrated at his mistakes and encouraging him because I think theres a chance he'll lose

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:08 AM   #265
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Some REALLY obsessed ppl here!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:11 AM   #266
country flag Lossi

Lossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embellish View Post
I was coming in to post the opposite - watching matches I've seen many times before and knowing he wins yet still getting frustrated at his mistakes and encouraging him because I think theres a chance he'll lose
Australian Open Semi-Final 2005. I do that EVERY time with that match.

kirkicica: Where is the turn on button on Nole?
Mila:
Jess: I know where!
Jess:
kirkicica: Would someone click it please?
Jess: Oh gladly.
kirkicica: Not THAT one.
Lossi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #267
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
Never watched it again but when I watched it in the evening (knowing the result) I was screaming to Fed - win the 4th set TB and the match already damnit!
I was sure Marat would lose his 3rd AO final vs Hewitt the home hero and I wanted to spare him the pain.
My MOM had called me to tell the result and she HATES tennis & my obsession.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:07 PM   #268
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embellish View Post
I do that too And I never remember the score, so whenever I watch an old match I'm "oMG, he got broken! nooooooooooo! break back already!"

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #269
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
I was watching the Rochus match last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Never watched it again but when I watched it in the evening (knowing the result) I was screaming to Fed - win the 4th set TB and the match already damnit!
I was sure Marat would lose his 3rd AO final vs Hewitt the home hero and I wanted to spare him the pain.
My MOM had called me to tell the result and she HATES tennis & my obsession.
Is it weird IO still get that when watching the final vs Hewitt especially after the first set and the break in the 2nd?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
I do that too And I never remember the score, so whenever I watch an old match I'm "oMG, he got broken! nooooooooooo! break back already!"

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote