You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When.... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2006, 09:13 PM   #1
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When....

Just a fun little thing to pass the off-season....Hope you guys post too!

You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When....

....you write "Davai Marat" or "Marat in '07" or just "Marat" on desks and chairs in school

....you doodle his name all over your French binder....Or anywhere you can write on.

....you, out of nowhere, decided to brush up on your Russian History skills by reading a Russian History book

....you got so psyched when you identified the political cartoon in Jeopardy: Boris Yeltsin.

....the first thing you do when you get free time is going to menstennisforums or theguyfromrussia

....you already have acronyms for said sites: MTF and TGFR

....You recognize the fans that they show in Marat's "small tourney" matches. The girls from TGFR!

....you ship Marat/Daniela

....you know that he's not REALLY Russian. He's Tatar.

....you think Mikhailovich is the coolest middle name ever. Or the coolest name ever.

....you e-mailed him and are currently twiddling your thumbs waiting for his reply.

....you were grieving when he had the Bun and the MopTop

....you jumped for joy when Robin Soderling cut it for him

....you have a sudden interest in Russians.

....in Connections class, they ask you what place you are at the moment, you say "Moscow, Russia"

....you debated whether to say "Monte Carlo, Monaco" or Moscow.

....you were so bitter when was only the fourth hottest tennis player

....you start listening to Metallica

....you try so hard to stomach his odd taste in music

....you start to hate "Shallow Hal," although deep down, you find it pretty funny.

....you go through severe Marat withdrawals during the off-season.....or during the time between the season and Davis Cup final

.....you start to read A LOT. And not those lame teen-age, magical crap books....the hardcore stuff, like, say, Lenin's biography.

.....you spend your whole Thanksgiving break polishing your PhotoBucket, visiting MTF, and TGFR.....and writing fics.

....in French class, the teacher asked you what MS (male singular) stood for, you said, "Marat Safin". And you were serious.

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #2
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When....

You find writing such lists lots of fun.
(I'm just kidding, I love you, dear, but I had to say it. )
Old 12-15-2006, 10:18 PM   #3
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
You find writing such lists lots of fun.
(I'm just kidding, I love you, dear, but I had to say it. )
Heehee, it's all good.

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to get the confirmation of not being obsessed!!

'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:52 AM   #5
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

..so as it comes I'm not obsessed at all.

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 12:12 PM   #6
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Not obsessed at all!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone here seems to be in DENIAL.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #8
country flag Pomat

Pomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond reputePomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
....you, out of nowhere, decided to brush up on your Russian History skills by reading a Russian History book
so true, + literature
during AO 2005 started to read Anna Karenina
but unfortunetely Tolstoy mentioned only one Tatar in his book :-(

Quote:
....you think Mikhailovich is the coolest middle name ever. Or the coolest name ever.
I've got a Bulgarian friend with the same middle name

Quote:

....you were grieving when he had the Bun and the MopTop
quite the opposite, I thought he did it just for me

Quote:
....you jumped for joy when Robin Soderling cut it for him
I grieved that moment

Quote:
....you have a sudden interest in Russians.
yeah, I started to like my Russian neighbour

Quote:
....you were so bitter when was only the fourth hottest tennis player
there are so many blind women

Quote:
....you start listening to Metallica
not really, cause I' ve already listened to hard rock
partly good taste of music

Quote:
....you go through severe Marat withdrawals during the off-season.....or during the time between the season and Davis Cup final
absolutely, and the winter is so cold

Quote:
.....you start to read A LOT. And not those lame teen-age, magical crap books....the hardcore stuff, like, say, Lenin's biography.
I've already read it as a child
obligatory Lenin's little lamps
Old 12-16-2006, 03:36 PM   #9
country flag foul_dwimmerlaik

foul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....you ship Marat/Daniela
I had a dream last night about writing Marat/Lena D. fic. It disturbed me greatly, more so because I don't even like Dementieva. I blame tennis withdrawal.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #10
country flag Ursy

Ursy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond reputeUrsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You Know You're Obsessed With Marat When....
You cant help grinning like a maniac when you get a ride on a motorbike
Old 12-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #11
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

edit: Hey Vass, you deleted ....so now I look ridiculous laughing.......
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #12
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post

edit: Hey Vass, you deleted ....so now I look ridiculous laughing.......
I saw he posted too, but by the time I entered the thread he had deleted! Hmph!

What did he saaaaay?
Old 12-16-2006, 07:53 PM   #13
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post
I saw he posted too, but by the time I entered the thread he had deleted! Hmph!

What did he saaaaay?
I dunno, he might kill me if I tell on him . He did delete it afterall

msn now hehehehehehe
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:55 PM   #14
country flag Joy Mora

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
msn now hehehehehehe
That ain't fair!!!! I want to know too!!!
Old 12-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #15
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

does a post still show up on ispy if it gets deleted?

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote