Kristof in the Aussie Open - Jan. 15-28, 2007 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2006, 05:34 AM   #1

Default Kristof in the Aussie Open - Jan. 15-28, 2007

I hope Kris can get off to a good start in 2007. I would like to see him move up even more in the rankings

Last edited by 16681 : 12-13-2006 at 03:35 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2006, 09:21 AM   #2
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kristof in the Aussie Open - Jan. 2007

Does anyone know his schedule for 2007?

Doha
Auckland
Australian Open

Edit: I'm now reading an interview with Kristof (in Dutch) where he was asked where he'll play in 2007, and his answer was he will play the three named above, he doesn't know which other tournies he'll play

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 12-08-2006 at 09:32 AM.
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Does anyone know his schedule for 2007?

Doha
Auckland
Australian Open

Edit: I'm now reading an interview with Kristof (in Dutch) where he was asked where he'll play in 2007, and his answer was he will play the three named above, he doesn't know which other tournies he'll play
That's as far as I know. And is my face red I forgot to put in the other Tournament threads
Old 12-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #4
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
That's as far as I know. And is my face red I forgot to put in the other Tournament threads
Is it necessary to have a thread for every tournament apart? I think such thread doesn't get a lot of posts, maybe it would be easier to have threads for parts of the season. For example, one for the Australian hardcourt season, and then one for the indoorseason/american hardcourt season, one for the claycourt season, and so on? I justw ould like to read others opinion. I usually like it when it's all together, as long as it's just a small forum. When the threads might become too big, we can still always change to seperate tournament threads

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 05:43 AM   #5

Default Re: Kristof in the Aussie Open - Jan. 15-28, 2007

Well I'll tell you two reasons why I like multiple threads. The first is true in any player's Forum. 1) It lets anyone that wants to read about one certain Tournament go directly to that Tournament's Thread. And 2) in a new Forum like Kristof's it makes the Forum look bigger. I would like as much going on in Kristof's Forum as possible because I don't want it to look or be inactive. It is just getting started so I certainly don't want it closed down
Old 12-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #6
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well I'll tell you two reasons why I like multiple threads. The first is true in any player's Forum. 1) It lets anyone that wants to read about one certain Tournament go directly to that Tournament's Thread. And 2) in a new Forum like Kristof's it makes the Forum look bigger. I would like as much going on in Kristof's Forum as possible because I don't want it to look or be inactive. It is just getting started so I certainly don't want it closed down
The last reason is exactly why I don't like it for specific tournies, you get too many threads.
And the forum doesn't look inactive as long as this chatthread grows so fast and in the meanwhile we post in cheering and picture threads.

A reason why I prefer to have just (part of) season threads, as long as threads are still small of course, is that I can put a link to them in my user cp, I dont'do that with many specific threads.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-15-2006, 04:49 AM   #7

I don't have a PC so I can't put a link to anything Well yes the chat thread is growing and I'm happy about that, but since it is a chat thread there is very little about Kristof in it.
I really need Kristof to do well this year to help with his Forum. But since he has more points to defend it won't be easy for him. And there is nothing I can do to help Kristof's tennis The Tournament Threads won't be long at all, if Kristof isn't winning.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:14 AM   #8
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

They don't take a forum away so easily, they also know that a forum often needs time to grow. Look for example at Stan Warinka's forum, it gets hardly any posts lately, but it still exists!

Then let's hope Kristof is winning, so we can post a lot in his tournamentthreads have to say that I'm not that much of a tournamentthreadposter, but will try to do everything to help Kristof's forum.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-15-2006, 04:12 PM   #9
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

in fact, there is the similar problem in other forums i go around while in the end it has got done so i think after discussion, here also

here is not a hot forum obviously while it should be turning up naturally, so dont worry too much there willnot be many members to post here so if threads are too many, every one of them willnot own a long enough life even we do want a thread each tournament, you can also set each up when it does be coming, cant you?!

for example, if now i am needed to leave posts, i will make all the same for every thread, it is not useful enough
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
in fact, there is the similar problem in other forums i go around while in the end it has got done so i think after discussion, here also

here is not a hot forum obviously while it should be turning up naturally, so dont worry too much there willnot be many members to post here so if threads are too many, every one of them willnot own a long enough life even we do want a thread each tournament, you can also set each up when it does be coming, cant you?!

for example, if now i am needed to leave posts, i will make all the same for every thread, it is not useful enough
I agree with those last words, I also doubt if it's useful to have all those seperated threads, as you get more quite useless posts as well.

But we can see how it goes best

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:07 PM   #11

Well why don't we leave it up to Kristof's tennis? If he is going out early in Tournaments I don't see the need for a lot of Tournament Threads. But if Kristof is playing well and winning a lot of Matches I would like to have Threads on those Tournaments. And I hope Kristof will be doing a lot of winning, but right now we don't know what he is going to do And notice also that these threads are being looked at by people whether they post here or not. This Tournament is a month away and we already have people looking at the thread! We can try to help build up Kristof's fan base.

Last edited by 16681 : 12-15-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:45 AM   #12
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well why don't we leave it up to Kristof's tennis? If he is going out early in Tournaments I don't see the need for a lot of Tournament Threads. But if Kristof is playing well and winning a lot of Matches I would like to have Threads on those Tournaments. And I hope Kristof will be doing a lot of winning, but right now we don't know what he is going to do And notice also that these threads are being looked at by people whether they post here or not. This Tournament is a month away and we already have people looking at the thread! We can try to help build up Kristof's fan base.
I agree with that, we leave it up to Kristof's tennis and the number of posts in a thread

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:51 AM   #13

Sounds good to me I may have put the "kiss of death" on Kristof now.
I can see him going out in the first round of the Tournaments I'm afraid I'm a bit of a jinx
Old 12-18-2006, 01:24 PM   #14
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Please Mae don't think you are a jinx, you are a nice fan for players

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-19-2006, 04:26 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Please Mae don't think you are a jinx, you are a nice fan for players
That is so sweet of you to say But sometimes the way some of my favorites are playing, I sure feel like a jinx BTW I love your Avatar