TT Awards 2006: Sportsmanship Award [Winner: Gavnich77] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #31
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Awards 2006: Sportsmanship Award

I was going to vote for alansk but after his above plea for votes I changed my mind

My vote goes to Gavin.

Special mention to tennisfancroatia
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2006, 02:53 PM   #32
country flag alansk

alansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
I was going to vote for alansk but after his above plea for votes I changed my mind
It wasn't a plea I promise

Good call on Gav
alansk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #33
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My vote goes to Gavin.

Special mention to tennisfancroatia
I would love to get a chance to play against you
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #34
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfancroatia View Post
The feeling is mutual
Old 12-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #35
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl> View Post
Isa and Dana!

Lovely girls!
choose one
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #36
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Murilo.
I got a jammy win against Murilo (the old bizarre tb system when his score was actually closer than mine) but he was having none of it and congratulated me as he does to everyone who beats him. A true sportsman

the old tb system was exciting
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:10 PM   #37
country flag alansk

alansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfancroatia View Post
Quote:
The feeling is mutual
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! *flicks the light switch on/off*
Old 12-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #38
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansk View Post
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! *flicks the light switch on/off*

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Old 12-12-2006, 03:28 PM   #39
country flag alansk

Quote:

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

It's about time TT got nasty
Old 12-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #40
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansk View Post
It's about time TT got nasty
Agreed, everyone is too nice to each other

Next year we can have a rivalry of the year award
Old 12-12-2006, 06:19 PM   #41
country flag scythe19pro

scythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond repute

Can't vote here There are many players who deserve to win this award who are always nice, friendly and respectful to the others

Thanks to everyone who thought of me and voted for me It's an honor

Last edited by scythe19pro : 12-12-2006 at 07:04 PM.
scythe19pro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #42
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

This is a tough choice - so many worthy contenders but I have to vote for Ville (Labamba). He's very competitive, determined to win and plays one of the best tactical games in TT, but is always very fair and gracious in defeat

He has done a lot of work in making the game what it is and is always willing to listen to other points of view and will compromise his opinions for the good of the game, but only after arguing his point in a clear and concise manner. He never badmouths, slags off any other players or resorts to name calling. He's also not afraid of making the hard decisions. He has co-ordinated a lot of the discussions on the rules and changes and has amazing foresight for the long term future of the game

Special mention also goes to Isa (LaTenista), Dana (scythe19pro) and Peggy (Bjorki) who are always quick to congratulate their opponents Of course, most players do as well but those 3 stick out in my mind.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:45 PM   #43
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

i vote for Peggy
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:26 AM   #44
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

I vote for Nadia.

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:51 AM   #45
country flag Dupuis2006

Dupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Tiptopdaisy
Dupuis2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote