g'day - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2006, 04:15 PM   #1
country flag aussiestatman

aussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond repute
Default g'day

my name is russell
i used to visit cbs forums a decade ago until they blew a fuse
there i met briny and others who loved the quallies, juniors, the bizarre, little known players from little known countries and continents.

since then i've caught up with some of the same people whose names elude me except mola, at other chat sites, we've pretended to sit in grandstands at grand slam backcourts, just generally had lots of silly fun, cheering and dancing with women and each other!

i haven't been on the net for the last two years and have lost them all again

i'm hoping to catch up or make new friends
i'm 43, happily married, and will be a grandfather next year, God willing
i am addicted to NBA statistics and watching junior rugby league here in queensland, australia
i love choc chip cookies and custard, but not in the same bowl
aussiestatman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: g'day

Nice introduction Russel!
You seem friendly and amicable, so I'm sure you won't have any problems getting to know the people here
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics...
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:01 AM   #4
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post

Nice introduction Russel!
You seem friendly and amicable, so I'm sure you won't have any problems getting to know the people here
You sure about that?
Old 12-10-2006, 09:39 AM   #5
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
You sure about that?
Stop being an idiot...

Yes, I'm sure!
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM   #6

aussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond reputeaussiestatman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop being an idiot...

Yes, I'm sure!
thanks

do you have a premier league team you follow?

i follow grimsby in league 2, sevilla in spain, and inter in series a
love the champions league
Old 12-10-2006, 02:57 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Stop being an idiot...

Yes, I'm sure!
Them fighting words

Old 12-10-2006, 03:05 PM   #8
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatman View Post
thanks

do you have a premier league team you follow?

i follow grimsby in league 2, sevilla in spain, and inter in series a
love the champions league
Barca all the way champ
Old 12-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #9
Banned!

by the way, are you a cowboys or a broncos fan?
Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #10
country flag angela

angela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
Old 12-12-2006, 08:06 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
by the way, are you a cowboys or a broncos fan?
broncos but now also the new gold coast side, too
Old 12-12-2006, 08:07 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Welcome

thanks angela, tell me something about you?
Old 12-13-2006, 11:17 PM   #13
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, welcome, you seem to be a nice guy!

As for my interests... see my signature ;-) - I'm very much looking forward to the AO, as you may imagine!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #14
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Hi aussiestatman! Welcome to MTF! Have fun!

Btw, you're becoming a grandfather at 44 ? Congrats

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote