. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2006, 10:03 AM   #91
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Champions' Lounge

FC Internazionale - Atalanta
Injuries: Julio Cruz,Dacourt, Walter Samuel and Fabio Grosso.
Banned: Zlatan (being send off again in last game but I see odds him to score), Matrix for 4 yellow cards!
Cordoba is not fully fit.
Seems like defence will be Maicon, Burdisso, Andreolli!!!,Maxwell (playing too many matches after recovery).And Adriano will be playing as second striker...
Non of team were able to score against Inter in last 6 games on San Siro, last 5 Serie A games too.Too many players missing, the defence will be struggling, this will end 1:0. Only goal by Hernan Crespo.
My bets:
Inter Milano-Bergamo under 2.5 @0.91
Bergamo not to score a goal in match @0.57
Inter x Lyon at @0.75 BIG PLAY
Inter x Chelsea(under) @2.12
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #92
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post

You almost scared me!
Here in lemon's land Portland was +/- 188.5 points ALWAYS IN REGULAR TIME!!!!
For me it means 90:90!The rest I am not interested!
I'm not intersted in some local dodgy book you use in Prague - you must conform to the standard protocol in here if you are going to post and grade your picks, OT included in all bets, ok Jman?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:15 AM   #93
bad gambler

For Saturday's National Football League, I would strongly advise focusing some attention towards a Larry J rushing prop

Centrebet have him rushing 131 or over paying $2.10

About 30 yards short of the mark, get on it. Still looking to play a side in that game as well.

BOL as always
Old 12-23-2006, 11:55 AM   #94

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I'm not intersted in some local dodgy book you use in Prague - you must conform to the standard protocol in here if you are going to post and grade your picks, OT included in all bets, ok Jman?
jesus no good gambler!
I bet regular time, everytime! I have to!
May be one day I will be king like you and bet where you bet and feel like a gambler but that time is not now!
No other picks here, sorry!
Old 12-23-2006, 12:00 PM   #95
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
FC Internazionale - Atalanta
Injuries: Julio Cruz,Dacourt, Walter Samuel and Fabio Grosso.
Banned: Zlatan (being send off again in last game but I see odds him to score), Matrix for 4 yellow cards!
Cordoba is not fully fit.
Seems like defence will be Maicon, Burdisso, Andreolli!!!,Maxwell (playing too many matches after recovery).And Adriano will be playing as second striker...
Non of team were able to score against Inter in last 6 games on San Siro, last 5 Serie A games too.Too many players missing, the defence will be struggling, this will end 1:0. Only goal by Hernan Crespo.
My bets:
Inter Milano-Bergamo under 2.5 @0.91
Bergamo not to score a goal in match @0.57
Inter x Lyon at @0.75 BIG PLAY
Inter x Chelsea(under) @2.12

I've got Inter under 2.5 paying $2.10

I'll tail you with this one - btw if you say defenses are struggling surely that means more goals?
Old 12-23-2006, 12:01 PM   #96
bad gambler

Jim give me the link to the burning $$ bag image...just in case
Old 12-23-2006, 12:16 PM   #97

Quote:
I've got Inter under 2.5 paying $2.10

I'll tail you with this one - btw if you say defenses are struggling surely that means more goals?
Do you know st about football?
Anyway, I think both Viera and Esteban will have to help more to defence..nobody knows what Mancini will do, starting line up is unpredictible..With Adriano in attact, pfff, the only man that can score today is HERNAN..
Look who scored for Inter in last two matches..MATRIX!
Last match Esteban + Marco, the match before with Zlatan...
2.1 is great and its only coz Inter, strong team home...
Old 12-23-2006, 12:19 PM   #98
bad gambler

I only know & bet on the EPL/Champions League
Old 12-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #99
bad gambler

Unlucky for us
Old 12-24-2006, 04:44 AM   #100
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
NFL

Indianapolis v Houston - under 47.5 @ 1.90
Gutsy play especially when Dungy has been talking up the Bolts' O-Line all week

BOL
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 AM   #101
bad gambler

Given the success of this thread, it is a time to introduce a new concept known as the 'unload play' whereby you post a selection which you do just that, pound the shit out of....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch the G-men like a hawk, they are my team and I know they are done. They are struggling with injuries and can barely put a 100% fit defensive end on the field.

Take the 2006 MVP-elect Brees and the Saints and don't look back

UNLOAD PLAY #1: Saints to beat Giants - $2.35

This is a time where you don't bother with the points, take the ML and have a merry Christmas.

GODSPEED
Old 12-24-2006, 05:51 AM   #102
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Given the success of this thread, it is a time to introduce a new concept known as the 'unload play' whereby you post a selection which you do just that, pound the shit out of....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch the G-men like a hawk, they are my team and I know they are done. They are struggling with injuries and can barely put a 100% fit defensive end on the field.

Take the 2006 MVP-elect Brees and the Saints and don't look back

UNLOAD PLAY #1: Saints to beat Giants - $2.35

This is a time where you don't bother with the points, take the ML and have a merry Christmas.

GODSPEED
Good luck. I don't have balls to do that. If I did anything, it would be the line of 3 considering the Giants are at home. Hope it gets up for you.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:55 AM   #103
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas guys, have a good one

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:32 AM   #104
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Check the Houston weather.

Thunderstorms predicted.
You do realise they have a retractable roof on top of that stadium? You should also know the Mr Manning dominates when there is a roof above him.

Regardless of this oversight on your part I shall be pulling for ya bro.

Old 12-24-2006, 08:40 AM   #105
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Merry Christmas guys, have a good one
Yep Merry Christmas Bolar and BG,Dave,Jimbo,Flamb,Sparkus,Finn,SadreiL,S@M,Bossb oss,Bboy,Ttboy,sorry if i forgot anyone,as well as our International guess so as Happy,Jez,Jole,Anders,Flmmkz,Ays25

MERRY X-MAS to ALL
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote