. - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2007, 06:17 AM   #166
bad gambler

Default Re: The Gentlemen's Club

Patriots to beat the Bolts

$2+ winner and will see a Colts v Pats AFC final, mouth watering
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2007, 06:22 AM   #167
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Patriots to beat the Bolts

$2+ winner and will see a Colts v Pats AFC final, mouth watering
AFC championship - Pats v Colts

You know who to take

Lets get 'em
Old 01-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #168
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AFC championship - Pats v Colts

You know who to take

Lets get 'em
INDY
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:32 AM   #169
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
INDY
Dungy's my pic
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:18 AM   #170
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
INDY
J-man finally comes up with the goods
Old 01-20-2007, 06:08 AM   #171
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

A five legged parlay ..
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:20 AM   #172
bad gambler

All leadup talk was about some bullshit on how golden boy and the Pats own the Colts and Manning but sorry don't buy all that rubbish. Colts have had the wood over the Pats both home and away over the past 2 season and this line is so soft because of the 'Tom Brady' legend more then how the two teams have played in the post season so far.

Take the the hick Peyton Manning and his motley crew to do the business this Sunday and book himself a shot at that elusive superbowl.

UNLOAD PLAY #2: Colts to cover -3 v Pats - $1.91

Colts erase all the heartache of the previous years and lay the smackdown on the Patriots.

GODSPEED
Old 01-20-2007, 08:14 AM   #173

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All leadup talk was about some bullshit on how golden boy and the Pats own the Colts and Manning but sorry don't buy all that rubbish. Colts have had the wood over the Pats both home and away over the past 2 season and this line is so soft because of the 'Tom Brady' legend more then how the two teams have played in the post season so far.

Take the the hick Peyton Manning and his motley crew to do the business this Sunday and book himself a shot at that elusive superbowl.

Colts erase all the heartache of the previous years and lay the smackdown on the Patriots.

GODSPEED
Good enough for me .. giddee up Colts !
Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 AM   #174
bad gambler

Li and Lena D for me, both nice $2+ doggies as well

woof woof
Old 01-21-2007, 02:15 AM   #175
bad gambler

Get on Lena D, it's not too late
Old 01-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #176
bad gambler

Quote:
Li and Lena D for me, both nice $2+ doggies as well

woof woof
took the split

30min till Colts time. Slammed the ML like there was no tomorrow at $1.60, and unloaded on the -3

lets rock 'n roll
Old 01-22-2007, 04:08 AM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flamboyant View Post
Good enough for me .. giddee up Colts !
$$$$$$$$$$ Summons the strippers to the Gentlemans Club post haste!! And order a lap dance with a "happy ending" for Bad Gambler!
Old 01-22-2007, 06:50 AM   #178
bad gambler

Quote:

GODSPEED

never in doubt...lol
Old 02-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #179

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
NBA

Spurs -3.5 v Washington
Spurs v Washington - under 204.5
Cavs -5.5 v Clippers
Dallas v Memphis - under 215.5
New Jersey ML
Tailing ya on VinSanity good luck on the rest Jimbo!!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:40 AM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Now that is what you call a license to print money.