. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 01:05 AM   #136
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gentlemen's Club

Molik now a 2+ winner Jimbo!

$2.02

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #137

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I've been a freak the last few days

I'll play Molik soon!

I'm gently eyeing out the following too. I'll put something on it as it's worth a go. Probably 1k or 2.

Justin Langer to score a first innings century @ $5.25

It's worth a play. His last test match. He will want to go out on a high. Not only that, that SCG pitch will be a reasonable batting pitch still on day 2/day 3 and it should suit Langer. He is also due for a big one.

Old 01-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #138

SL 8/99

Old 01-02-2007, 02:25 AM   #139

I was leaning to under on that one. I'm not going to touch it but good luck!

Old 01-02-2007, 02:28 AM   #140

Phillippousis over Haehnel X Tursunov over Fish @ $2.19

I don't have the balls to touch Safina. She has let me down a lot in the past.

Old 01-02-2007, 02:30 AM   #141

Molik @ $2.02

Getting on her now. Speaking of getting on her, I'd love to do that!

Old 01-02-2007, 03:18 AM   #142
bad gambler

Surely with that match you have to roll with who is the better looking girl?

Tati if she wears that black number, the one she wore the other night, will win
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:31 AM   #143

I want to bed Molik. And my best chance of doing that is following her to make her feel good that someone thinks she's such a great person she deserves $$$$$ thrown on her.

Old 01-02-2007, 04:53 AM   #144

Anyway I'll leave it up to Molik tonight.

She should get the job done. Pound her and pound her hard (Damn, I wish)

Alicia Molik @ $2.02

Let's go MOLIK. Let's go AUSTRALIA!

Old 01-02-2007, 05:47 AM   #145
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Tati is still hungover from new years eve.

'Lici on the other wants the win more than anything!
hmm now they you mention it I read she does have the moves on the dance floor from all reports
Old 01-02-2007, 07:20 AM   #146
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to bed Molik. And my best chance of doing that is following her to make her feel good that someone thinks she's such a great person she deserves $$$$$ thrown on her.

Quote:
Pound her and pound her hard (Damn, I wish)

Quote:
hmm now they you mention it I read she does have the moves on the dance floor from all reports
The 'Gentleman's Club' has turned into 'Bourbon Street'!!
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #147
bad gambler

5 dimes on Ravens to win the Superbowl $6.25

3 dimes on the Saints to win the Superbowl $10.50

Play it like above and you should be in a money position come 4th Feb 2007.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #148
bad gambler

The hotter girl wins, they get it too easy in life

Shall we take a punt on the Big E over the Italian Stallion?
Old 01-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #149

Bjorkman over Almagro @ $2.80

Almagro can stick to clay.

Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Bjorkman over Almagro @ $2.80

Almagro can stick to clay.
Easy $$$$