Stupid Polls on GM Board...continuation from Nalbandian forum :) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2004, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Post Stupid Polls on GM Board...continuation from Nalbandian forum :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
You're so right!!! That's the best advice you can give. I've been lucky, because I found a career that has a wide range so I can choose from different jobs, but I have some friends that are studying, and will have to keep on studying for another 4 or 5 years and are not sure on what to do. I'll finish my career this year, and although I don't have a job right now, I know I have a ot of possibilities and that's conforting.
hehe... I'm actually going for a career in animal welfare-basically. You know, .like the ads late at night where they talk about bear bile farming in Asia, or circus animals, excess animals in pounds... I don't even need my degree, but it'll look great on the C.V. and it does give me a lot of advantages I'm looking forward to the debt at the end but seriously, I don't care about money, if I manage to work for IFAW or WWF it'll all be worth it. I'm not too fussy over material things (except my p.r.e.c.i.o.u.s *LOTR vibes* tennis book with my photos, autographs and stories from tournaments *sigh*. I just want to help the animals! (Though, during every January I contemplate following the ATP tour around. Of course, I don't know how I'd fund my fantasy career, but I guess there are many more important things than some guys hitting a ball over a net. Yep. Can't believe I said it either )

Its weird, as you age, you think you'll have done so many things already. I always thought I'd be married around 24, and that's looking unlikely! *someone hit me if I announce I'm married before im 24!*

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2004, 11:31 PM   #2
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Polls on GM Board...continuation from Nalbandian forum :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman_Girl
hehe... I'm actually going for a career in animal welfare-basically. You know, .like the ads late at night where they talk about bear bile farming in Asia, or circus animals, excess animals in pounds... I don't even need my degree, but it'll look great on the C.V. and it does give me a lot of advantages I'm looking forward to the debt at the end but seriously, I don't care about money, if I manage to work for IFAW or WWF it'll all be worth it. I'm not too fussy over material things (except my p.r.e.c.i.o.u.s *LOTR vibes* tennis book with my photos, autographs and stories from tournaments *sigh*. I just want to help the animals! (Though, during every January I contemplate following the ATP tour around. Of course, I don't know how I'd fund my fantasy career, but I guess there are many more important things than some guys hitting a ball over a net. Yep. Can't believe I said it either )

Its weird, as you age, you think you'll have done so many things already. I always thought I'd be married around 24, and that's looking unlikely! *someone hit me if I announce I'm married before im 24!*
OMG!!! That's exactly what happens to me!!! It's not the age thing, because let's face it, I'm still young! But it's the things I've acomplished. When I was little and think of myself at this age I used to see myself married and probably with kids and a career. I don't even have a boyfriend and I think I'll never find one! LMAO!!! I think of these kind of things all the time and I don't see myself that way anymore, at least not in the near future and that's what scares me. Life is passing me by and I feel I'm stading in the exact same place that when I was 8. I've been thinking a lot about this lately, especially today cause I've been out and I know tomorrow too cause I'll go out to catch up with my childhood friends...
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote