"This thread sucks" form - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2007, 02:02 AM   #61
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "This thread sucks" form

Boys, peace.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2007, 02:04 AM   #62
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
What about imitating my signature? Can't do better, do it different.

Better than having 98% of all posts talking about Nadal and 2% about his ass.
bullshit, I was posting your shit in my siggy before you did my AO prediction that was way off.

And have you seen my posts? You talk about Nadal more than I do
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:05 AM   #63
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90 View Post
Boys, peace.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 02:05 AM   #64
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2007, 02:17 AM   #65
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

No, but the subtitles in bold were MY IDEA. No need to steal it. The worse part of it is that my sentences are both true. The AO is a MM slam. Until the early 80s no top player went down under to play. That's what? Tradition?
Navratil put stupid Minar and not Dlouhy to play in the first day, making the fatal pick to kill the Czechs.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:19 AM   #66
Future ATP Star

Quote:
No, but the subtitles in bold were MY IDEA. No need to steal it. The worse part of it is that my sentences are both true. The AO is a MM slam. Until the early 80s no top player went down under to play. That's what? Tradition?
I made the bolds so that its easier to see What do you want? A bolding patent?

And as for the AO, it WAS a lesser slam back in the day, but from at least 1990- present, the AO is a legit slam.

Quote:
Navratil put stupid Minar and not Dlouhy to play in the first day, making the fatal pick to kill the Czechs.
Yeah, because Dlouhy would have won, right? Face it, the Czechs woulda lost no matter what line-up they put out there. And the Americans won a tie AWAY on CLAY

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 02:22 AM   #67
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
I made the bolds so that its easier to see What do you want? A bolding patent?

And as for the AO, it WAS a lesser slam back in the day, but from at least 1990- present, the AO is a legit slam.

Yeah, because Dlouhy would have won, right? Face it, the Czechs woulda lost no matter what line-up they put out there. And the Americans won a tie AWAY on CLAY
Yeah, Dlouhy haven't defeated Andreev and Acasuso on clay. Both much better players than Roddick.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #68
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

AO = MM slam. Will always be.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #69
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Yeah, Dlouhy haven't defeated Andreev and Acasuso on clay. Both much better players than Roddick.
Yeah, the same Roddick that beat Berdych would have beat Dlouhy

The same Dlouhy that lost to Flavio fucking Saretta

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 02:25 AM   #70
Future ATP Star

Quote:
AO = MM slam. Will always be.
Its the same fucking players playing the other 3 slams, how can it be MM? Casablanca, Houston, Palermo, Newport, those are MM. AO is not MM.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 AM   #71
country flag Carito_90

I'll give each of you a cookie if you stop fighting.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 AM   #72
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Im leaving now, but its a good bet we're gonna fight over the same shit tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, etc.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 02:44 AM   #73
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Yeah, the same Roddick that beat Berdych would have beat Dlouhy

The same Dlouhy that lost to Flavio fucking Saretta
Berdych was on a slump all that time, even though nothing justifies that bad joke.

Sarjetta has beaten very good players on clay, of the calibre of Safin. I hate him, but it's true.

Quote:
Its the same fucking players playing the other 3 slams, how can it be MM? Casablanca, Houston, Palermo, Newport, those are MM. AO is not MM.
No. It has no tradition, and the surface is a joke. They even wanna change it.
Again. Every category has its MM member: the IS have the Casachallenger and Newport, the TMS have Madrid and the GS have the AO. It's very simple.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:45 AM   #74
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Ok, then I stop.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:52 AM   #75
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Ok, then I stop.
Good boy.