Champions League 5/6 Dec - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:22 AM   #16
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League 5/6 Dec

If Porto v Arsenal draw then Moscow needs to beat Hamburg by 4-0 at least right? I don't think that's out of order really, Hamburg are pretty terrible.

edit: nope looks like theres no hope if they draw

Last edited by SadrieL : 12-06-2006 at 10:31 AM.
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadrieL View Post
If Porto v Arsenal draw then Moscow needs to beat Hamburg by 4-0 at least right? I don't think that's out of order really, Hamburg are pretty terrible.

Lyon should be able to put a few past Steua Bucarest.

over 2.5 looks tempting
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #18
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

I was considering that but I hate trying to predict meaningless games. I backed the overs in Milan v Lille, Lille are going to need a win to be safe and Milan want a win just to restore their form. Cue the 0-0.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #19
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was considering that but I hate trying to predict meaningless games. I backed the overs in Milan v Lille, Lille are going to need a win to be safe and Milan want a win just to restore their form. Cue the 0-0.

I don't really have a strong feeling about any of these games, but I'll probably choose a couple to bet on anyways.

Nothing beats the thrill of waking up in the morning, jumping on the computer and checking results.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #20
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

U2.5 goals Porto v Arsenal + U2.5 goals Newcastle v Reading - $2.30

fingers crossed ..
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #21
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yup, as they dont take into consideration the total goal difference but the goal difference between the 3 teams in head to head matches if CSKA Wins and the other match is a draw

I had a small parlay on some matches today
wins for CSKA, AEK, draw in Milan-Lille and FC-Celtic and from Premierleague wins for Newcastle and West Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #22
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

AC Milan @2,40 5 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #23
country flag Andre♥

Andre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond repute

If Arsenal and Porto draw, CSKA is out. Only the matches between the three teams will count for the goal average.

And Porto is not playing for the draw. They know they can beat Arsenal and they'll try to reach the 1st place to avoid a big team in the 1/8 finals.

*JOĂO SOUSA* *GASTĂO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #24
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Now because i love Hamburg i will back them to win tonight. Most of their games in the champions league have been tight apart from porto away.

Hamburg have to win a match sooner or later and this could be it.

Moscow are overated. Got killed by porto two weeks ago at home and Arsenal should of beat them 8-0 when they missed all those chances.

With Van Der Vaart back for HSV i fancy they are worth a gamble. They are not playing for nothing, a win in the champions league is worth nearly 1 million so all to play for plus hsv will want to go out on a high after a impressive performance against arsenal two weeks ago.

I KNOW HAMBURG HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING REAL BAD AND WHEN THEY LOSE I NORMALLY LOSE But i still have faith with them.

HAMBURG TO WIN

HAMBURG***NEWCASTLE DOUBLE

VAN DER VAART TO SCORE FIRST
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:09 PM   #25
country flag b_boy

b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Champions League
AC MILAN v LILLE
Head To Head
LILLE (FRA) @ 3.00
goodluck
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #26
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

o2.5 Lyon v Steaua Bucharest - $1.85 (5)
rod_steel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #27
country flag SadrieL

1-0 to Steau already lol 2 minutes in
Old 12-06-2006, 07:59 PM   #28
country flag Andre♥

Andre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond repute

FC Porto already hit the post twice...

EDIT: Arsenal playing for the draw. I really hope Porto can score a goal in the 95th minute!

Last edited by Andre♥ : 12-06-2006 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:30 PM   #29
country flag SadrieL

come on late goals!!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #30
country flag Andre♥

The ref gave one minute more in FC Porto vs Arsenal!