who is the blonde - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #1
dylan24
Banned!

dylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default who is the blonde

that seems to be in roddick's box all the time. i've seen her before on tv at roddick matches. i saw her in person last night at the roddick match.
she was sitting in front of brad gilbert. i know roddick is dating mandy moore. sorry i don't have a picture of this blonde. she is really hot. she was sitting next to a girl w/ black hair yesterday. the blonde would smile everytime roddick looked over to the box. gilbert was talking to her quite a bit during the match. i think brad is married so who is she? anyone know?
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2004, 07:00 PM   #2
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who is the blonde

Could be Ginger Roddick, Andy's sister-in-law and PR/Manager type person. Could be Brad's wife, I can't remember if she's blonde or not.
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:20 PM   #3
dylan24
Banned!

dylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond reputedylan24 has a reputation beyond repute

fee, she probably is the PR/Manager type person.
She can't be more than 25, so I doubt she is Brad's wife. Looks like a Roddick/Kiefer final. I doubt Vince can beat Andy tonight.
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 11:25 PM   #4
armaniman

armaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond repute

something to do with his agents or management group I would say, she sits in seats too prestigious to be a stalker.
armaniman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote