TTD#s winter park - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #16
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TTD#s winter sports action / i love the snow

Lanzinger and Raich next starters. go Benni
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #17
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Bode will probably crash out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #18
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Benni screwed it as well

Kucera is looking good for the double

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 12-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #19
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Benni good that he didn#t crash

his time will come in Jan & Feb
Old 12-15-2006, 11:03 AM   #20
country flag tiptopdaisy

Bode
Old 12-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #21
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

he killed the race already

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #22
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
Benni good that he didn#t crash

his time will come in Jan & Feb
has he made the preparation to be on top forsm for the WCH?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2006, 11:15 AM   #23
country flag tiptopdaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
has he made the preparation to be on top forsm for the WCH?
he has always his best form in Jan & Feb. he doesn#t like the US races because he gets problems with his back if he has to fly for a longer time so his form in US and the weeks after the US races isn#t that great
Old 12-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #24
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
he has always his best form in Jan & Feb. he doesn#t like the US races because he gets problems with his back if he has to fly for a longer time so his form in US and the weeks after the US races isn#t that great
2 years ago he seemed able to make a big impact of Super G and Downhill but recently he has lost his touch with speed.
in GS and Slalom he's the best though

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2006, 11:21 AM   #25
country flag tiptopdaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
2 years ago he seemed able to make a big impact of Super G and Downhill but recently he has lost his touch with speed.
in GS and Slalom he's the best though
that#s true. his speed results are poor the last 2 years
Old 12-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #26
country flag tiptopdaisy

Miller joking with Gruber. Hermann ready to start
Old 12-15-2006, 11:29 AM   #27
country flag tiptopdaisy

Higher numbers without a chance congrats to Miller
Old 12-15-2006, 11:30 AM   #28
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

good race anyway

the Downhill promisses te be an exellent race

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2006, 11:49 AM   #29
country flag tiptopdaisy

Austrian Ski Girl Power

normally one should win the super kombi
Old 12-15-2006, 11:51 AM   #30
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

aint watching that one

the fat Paerson might get it although her slalom skills have dropped rapidly since she became so fat

Quote:
Quote: