Yves Allegro - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2006, 06:27 AM   #46
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yves Allegro

this weekend we saw again how much this DC means to our Yves... he is such a fighter and the "heart" of our team... when he is playing he gives more than 100 % and when he is sitting next to the court he is more standing and cheering and shouting and teaches the supporters to be loud

it was sooo sad when we saw how he cried several minutes on his chair after this loss in the double... and in the newspaper he said better winning with bad playing than loosing after playing the best ever...

hope his dream of winning the DC will once be reality... HOPP SCHWIIZ!!!
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2006, 09:46 AM   #47
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
this weekend we saw again how much this DC means to our Yves... he is such a fighter and the "heart" of our team... when he is playing he gives more than 100 % and when he is sitting next to the court he is more standing and cheering and shouting and teaches the supporters to be loud

it was sooo sad when we saw how he cried several minutes on his chair after this loss in the double... and in the newspaper he said better winning with bad playing than loosing after playing the best ever...

hope his dream of winning the DC will once be reality... HOPP SCHWIIZ!!!
I saw how he was after the match in the evening news program on TV... Then, I felt like..... sad.... I felt sad seeing him like that... We all know he is a great guy (and funny) We all love him...

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #48
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Yves is a true nice guy (normal for a french-speaking Walliser )
Old 02-13-2006, 09:07 PM   #49
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
I saw how he was after the match in the evening news program on TV... Then, I felt like..... sad.... I felt sad seeing him like that... We all know he is a great guy (and funny) We all love him...
yeah there you saw that such a DC match isn't just a win or loss for him... he answered to me in his guestbook... that says all to me what he wrote there... his heart beats for DC and I hope he will once win this ...
Old 06-22-2006, 12:46 PM   #50
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

to all, it's been a long, long time since I was here for the last time. I just thought I could share this with you:

Yves and me, in the Westfalen Stadion in Dortmund, during the half-time of Togo-Switzerland He was sitting only two seats in front of me so I asked him for a pic and he said "Yeah sure of course " He was not with Roger (I wish he were here ) but with a friend of his and when Switzerland scored the second goal, they fell into each others arms and turned back to us with a nice glance

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #51
country flag ste

nice pic Nathy
Old 06-23-2006, 10:51 PM   #52
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour Nathalie! Your hair is now long!

Nice to see a post from you here again, and thanks for the Yves picture! I had heard his interview in Halle, and he said he would love to go see the Togo match, as he had two tickets, and hoped he wouldn't have matches on that day in Rosmalen. Nice that you could see him there! Hop Suisse!! Togo match was a thriller, but awesome! It is great that you could go there!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:08 AM   #53
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Nice picture Nathy

Yves is a great guy, sat a few games next to him of the first round match of Vliegen his doublepartner in Rosmalen They reached semifinals in Rosmalen, where he sadly lost against Arnaud Clement. I hope he'll be able to have great success at Wimbledon!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:24 AM   #54
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
Bonjour Nathalie! Your hair is now long!

Nice to see a post from you here again, and thanks for the Yves picture! I had heard his interview in Halle, and he said he would love to go see the Togo match, as he had two tickets, and hoped he wouldn't have matches on that day in Rosmalen. Nice that you could see him there! Hop Suisse!! Togo match was a thriller, but awesome! It is great that you could go there!
Bonjour Yeah I have never returned to the hairdresser

Luckily he could come and he seemed to really enjoy this match (so have I even though we did like 1500km by train in 2 days^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Nice picture Nathy

Yves is a great guy, sat a few games next to him of the first round match of Vliegen his doublepartner in Rosmalen They reached semifinals in Rosmalen, where he sadly lost against Arnaud Clement. I hope he'll be able to have great success at Wimbledon!

You meant a few seats next to him, right? Yeah he is great, always behaving nice and funny! Hope so for Wimby he deserves it

P.S Well done Socceroos

Old 06-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #55
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy

You meant a few seats next to him, right? Yeah he is great, always behaving nice and funny! Hope so for Wimby he deserves it

P.S Well done Socceroos
No I meant that I sat on the chair next to his a few games

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #56
country flag Nathy

okay my mistake

Old 06-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #57
country flag rdiego

rdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond reputerdiego has a reputation beyond repute

's-Hertogenbosch, First Round:

Allegro - Pless 7:6, 3:6, 6:4 !!

Congratulations Yves.

This was his first single match since July 2005.

Next round: B.Becker

http://n.ethz.ch/student/rdiego/federer.htm
rdiego is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 07:18 PM   #58
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Yves good luck against Becker

Kuerten - Edberg - Sampras - Rosset
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #59
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It was so great to see him playing singles, I really enjoyed the match and it seems he really liked it as well.

Yves

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #60
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond repute

ATP.Doubles.2009.DavisCup.R1.SUI.vs.USA.Wawrinka&A llegro.vs.B&M.Bryan.GER.mkv
http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2458

schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote