Best String for Topspinners... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
country flag sawastea

sawastea is on a distinguished road
Cool Best String for Topspinners...

I have a tough time destroying strings. I've used everything from Wilson to Babolat and I can't find something that will give me the playability and durability.

Any recommendations?
sawastea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #2
country flag SaFed2005

SaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best String for Topspinners...

Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power Original is good. I hit with a lot of topspin too and I constantly break strings. I spent so much money on strining coz I keep popping them after mayb 5-8 hours or so of playing sometimes much faster depending on the string. Then I found the Luxilon big banger... this has got to be the string that has lasted the most out of all the ones I have tried. The only con is that the string feels realy still and it is harsh on your elbow... I never had problems with my elbow prior to using this string... No i use this string as the mains and use a softer string for the crosses. you should give it a try
SaFed2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
country flag tennisplayer89

tennisplayer89 is on a distinguished road

Try the luxilon big banger rough. Nice string but there are longer lasting ones out there. They just don't play nearly as well.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:37 AM   #4
country flag SaltoKlose

SaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond reputeSaltoKlose has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Luxilon Big Banger. Nadal uses it so it has to be the best strings for Topspin players. LOL.
SaltoKlose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote