Mark "The Scud" cheering thread!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2006, 04:02 AM   #106
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark "The Scud" cheering thread!!

it was a bad mix of grosjean playing unbelievably well, and mark not so great. Mark has a hell of alot to work on with his game... but more then ever he seems determined to continue to work hard.
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #107
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

You probably know it already...but for those who dont...

Quote:
The SAP Open announced that the teams of John McEnroe/Jonas Bjorkman and Luke and Murphy Jensen will receive doubles wildcards, and Mark Philippoussis, Sargis Sargsian and Scoville Jenkins will each receive a singles wildcard entry into the 2006 tournament field of players.

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:57 AM   #108
bad gambler

Flip beat Robredo at San Jose Rd 1 3-6 7-5 7-5

When he got rebroken in the final set I didn't think he had it in him to win, proved me wrong

well done flipper
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:11 AM   #109
country flag The Safinator

The Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Safinator has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Mark! Hope to reach the semis

_____
Good luck:
MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS | JARKK0 NIEMINEN | GILLES MULLER | GREG RUSEDSKI | DAVID NALBANDIAN | YOUNES EL AYNAOUI | GUILLERMO CORIA | JAMES BLAKE | MARIANO PUERTA | RAINER SCHETTLER |GASTON GAUDIO | GUGA KUERTEN | NIKOLAY DAVYDENKO | FILIPPO VOLANDRI | MIKHAIL YOUZHNY | RICHARD GASQUET | MARCOS BAGHDATIS | LUIS HORNA | JIRI NOVAK | JOACHIM JOHANSSON | ANDRE AGASSI | IGOR ANDREEV | TOMMY HAAS | RAFAEL NADAL |

BULGARIAN TENNIS FORUM!
The Safinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:45 PM   #110
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Scud in Indian Wells Quallies
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:12 AM   #111
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L James
good luck Scud in Indian Wells Quallies
looks like he got a wildcard, good luck in round 1
Old 03-06-2006, 11:58 AM   #112
bad gambler

Quote:
looks like he got a wildcard, good luck in round 1

lol that figures, i would rather him qualify but anyway good luck flipper
Old 03-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #113
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
lol that figures, i would rather him qualify but anyway good luck flipper
same... i was actually happy to see him in the qualies list... oh well, fingers crossed he can make use of this WC...
Old 03-07-2006, 01:58 PM   #114
country flag L James

i hear flip will play in the bermuda challenger event
thats the way to go
Old 03-07-2006, 08:34 PM   #115
country flag flip_fan

Quote:
i hear flip will play in the bermuda challenger event
thats the way to go
yes, i hope he gets there.

if mark fails in the early rounds at indian wells, theres a good chance of a WC offer for BMW championships (12march-19) - which would seem like a more realistic tournament to get some back-to-back wins... but who's knows, mark may surprise us all this week... i hope!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:16 PM   #116
country flag L James

Scud vs Mayer in Round 1
Old 03-10-2006, 07:11 PM   #117
bad gambler

Well Mark lost to Mayer in straight sets 4-6 3-6, he lost the last 6 games in the second set after being up 3-1

He really should be playing challenger/qualifying going forwrd if he is serious about making a comeback. Receiving WC's and losing in the first round every time is doing nobody but his opponent any good.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #118
country flag flip_fan

yes. i dont know what happened in the 2nd set... im a little concerned his back injury might of flared up - it seems odd that he picked up his serve towards then end of 1st set, then all of a sudden lost 6 games straight...

i would love to hear his press conference. he needs to play challengers or qualifying rounds. its pathetic that mark or his coach hasnt realised this, and its even more pathetic that tournaments like IW and Nasdaq are giving them to him when hes done nothing to derserve them.

wake up mark!
Old 03-11-2006, 12:25 AM   #119
country flag L James

Agreed. He needs to build his way up from smaller tournaments against lesser players to get his confidence, fitness and form back. Trying to play Master Series events just won't work. Wasn't his best result last year the SF result in Den Bosch? That was a weak draw, he needs to play in more of these small tourneys and slowly build his way back...
Old 03-11-2006, 01:16 AM   #120
country flag flip_fan

Quote:
Agreed. He needs to build his way up from smaller tournaments against lesser players to get his confidence, fitness and form back. Trying to play Master Series events just won't work. Wasn't his best result last year the SF result in Den Bosch? That was a weak draw, he needs to play in more of these small tourneys and slowly build his way back...
yep it was a small tournament and he was actually playing well for wimbledon until he hurt his ankle... so if he could just get some matches together im sure things will improve alot quicker. I hope he plays the bmw championships next week its the perfect little tournament to get some confidence and ranking points.

I think it was a bad move to play 1st rd when he'd been off the tour for 2-3 weeks with a back injury... he definately shouldve played qualies this week... oh well... the drama that is mark philippoussis continues....

at least he looked good in the pics... he seems to be getting fitter, his legs are alot stronger - its just match fitness.