Mark "The Scud" cheering thread!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2004, 07:20 PM   #61
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark "The Scud" cheering thread!!

Yeah, I know, but I think he just played a bit too much and too fast after his illness.. Anyway again thanks for the pics and the interview!

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Juan Carlos Ferrero *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:
Lleyton * Marat * Todd R * Thierry * Mario * ToJo * Janko * Andrei * Seb * Nono * Misha * Igor * Fab * Kirill * Frank Dancevic

Matchbox20, Maroon5, Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, John Mayer, Alter Bridge, Jamie Cullum, Saybia
Snoopy_Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2004, 06:50 AM   #62
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Mark lost to Tommy in the first round of the Telecom Italia Masters in Rome, in three sets. He is still in the doubles competition with Marat Safin

Go Tommy

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:06 PM   #63
country flag scuddie_girl

scuddie_girl is on a distinguished road

even though mark lost to tommy r., im still kinda happy coz i know he did well and put up a fight... at least now he won a set after all his straight losses.. YEY! hope this is the start of his wins.. GO MARK!!!
scuddie_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:41 PM   #64
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Mark lost to Tommy in the first round of the Telecom Italia Masters in Rome, in three sets. He is still in the doubles competition with Marat Safin

Go Tommy
Oooh, CooCoo, you specially came to the Mark forum to tell that huh? You need some serious punishment!

It's not that bad Mark lost. He won a set against an in-form Spaniard on Mark's least fave surface... He'll get his level up soon (I hope )

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:
Lleyton * Marat * Todd R * Thierry * Mario * ToJo * Janko * Andrei * Seb * Nono * Misha * Igor * Fab * Kirill * Frank Dancevic

Matchbox20, Maroon5, Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, John Mayer, Alter Bridge, Jamie Cullum, Saybia
Old 05-06-2004, 07:53 AM   #65
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe I just hope Tommy wasn't out of shape. And yes, I did come all the way here to tell you that. Nobody else had, yet! You can understand how much I hated having to be the first to tell you.. Sorry

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 05-06-2004, 02:28 PM   #66
country flag Snoopy_Girl

It's a shitty job, but somebody had to do it.. so you volunteered, right?
You seem to have a serious thing for the smiley these days, CooCoo!

And you do know that you now officially posted twice at a Mark Philippoussis fan forum, don't you? hehe...

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:

Old 05-06-2004, 05:47 PM   #67
MONSOON season.

Wow! I must be turning into a Scud fan lol

I use a lot of smileys.. I notice that when I type really long messages.. they're full of smileys

Old 05-06-2004, 06:29 PM   #68
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Yeah I know, but the ones seems to be the ultimate fave!

And three times it is.. you diehard

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:

Old 05-06-2004, 06:41 PM   #69
MONSOON season.

Uhuh. By the way, the Mark thread is kind of boring. There is more life in the Tommy Robredo fan thread and it almost resembles a graveyard there

Old 05-07-2004, 08:04 AM   #70
country flag Snoopy_Girl

I know! I tried to post here a lot, but ultimately I became almost the only poster. Now there is Flip Fan too, but ah well... I'm mostly just checking out the players forums, instead of actually posting there.

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:

Old 05-07-2004, 10:01 AM   #71
MONSOON season.

So you should be happy with my presence here.. It livens things up a bit

Old 05-07-2004, 08:49 PM   #72
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Of course I am! keep posting CooCoo.. even though it isn't even really about Mark what it is you post

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to:

Old 05-09-2004, 06:45 AM   #73
MONSOON season.

I have hardly anything more to say, Snoopy

Old 05-09-2004, 09:36 PM   #74
country flag moonlight

moonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond repute

GOOOOOOOO Mark!
Good Luck against Joachim tomorrow!
moonlight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 10:42 AM   #75
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Yeah.. c'mon Mark! You're gonna need all the luck you can get! Last week three set loss against Robredo, then maybe this week a three set win against Johansson?

~* Tommy Haas *~
~* Tommy Robredo *~

Also good luck to: