Marat date game - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2006, 11:20 AM   #46
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat date game

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Corwin View Post
and good to see you here!

you know I just can't stay away from a marat dating game

I learn everyday

Jace, this is not Heath, and you should not talk about Heath when Pam is around

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #47
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
that pic is driving me insane ... who the f**k are you, cowboy?
same here. I was thinking of writing "wanted" on it and post it in GM, and offer a prize money for whoever is able to find out his name

Old 11-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #48
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Jace, this is not Heath, and you should not talk about Heath when Pam is around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
same here. I was thinking of writing "wanted" on it and post it in GM, and offer a prize money for whoever is able to find out his name
I swear to God that I've seen him before ... it's a great idea ... the winner gets a lifetime supply of Tarpi avvy's who wouldn't want to spend day and night scouring the net the find out who this mystery man is

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #49
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:

I swear to God that I've seen him before ...
I know!
Quote:
it's a great idea ... the winner gets a lifetime supply of Tarpi avvy's who wouldn't want to spend day and night scouring the net the find out who this mystery man is

Old 11-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #50
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*fans self* oh I had a serious hot-flush toe-curling moment then ... *ahem ...

The pair looked quite odd. Not because of age or height difference, but probably because Curls had Marat securely shackled to her. He was having some serious trouble walking, not to mention practicing for DC, which was almost impossibe with a Granny as an attachment! He did look gorgeous though, wearing a green t-shirt that said "I am fantastic" ....

edit: I had a dream last night that I met Marat and Dima and they had matching t-shirts on ... Marat had "I am fantastic" ... Dima had "I am too!"
"the things were a little odd because the paparazzi were everywhere... so Curls said: Why don't we call some friends and safinholic friends ?
Marat: Good idea. I'll call the russian crew and you get the safinholics down here..."

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #51
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
edit: I had a dream last night that I met Marat and Dima and they had matching t-shirts on ... Marat had "I am fantastic" ... Dima had "I am too!"
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, and I heard a billion funny things today. If someone photoshops your dream, I would have the worst cramp from laughing.

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:12 AM   #52
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, and I heard a billion funny things today. If someone photoshops your dream, I would have the worst cramp from laughing.
I gave Anna the complete unabridged version of my dream and she was peeing herself laughing ... I even got to play with Marat's, eurm, mobile phone ... it wasn't anywhere near as x-rated as my dreams usually are

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote