Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #856
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
After seeing how some of these professionals are talked about by people who have never even seen them play in person...I wouldn't check here often . I do remember reading a long time ago that Nicolas likes to "surf the net" just never gave thought that MTF would be one of his stops . After reading more responses in the Monte Carlo thread if he is truly skimming posts...I hope it fires him up to prove some wrong and he gives Gaston a match. I just wish I could see the match on TV

Well If I was Nicolas I wouldn't be wasting my time by visiting the general section of MTF. Some posts are really lame. I could care less who people thought was the hottest player or Nadal on steriods. Blah, blah, blah. However, in a player's forum it is a little different with true fans.

Well I hope he reads the Monte Carlo thread and fire him up. I tend not to sugarcoat and will pretty much say what I think, as you know Kateherine I know I'm not playing tennis the level as Nicolas is but I have been playing competively half my life and wish I could have followed it through at least to college but things didn't work out. However, I get to experience coaching and mentoring a young fine girl who is 12 and USTA ranked in the top 50 in the state of Texas. So I tend to be a little harsh on Nicolas because I know he can do it. So if you are reading this Nicolas, go kick some Gaudio ass!
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2005, 12:42 AM   #857
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I know . One of my favorite things about you . I don't see you as being that harsh on Nicolas because you know what you are talking about and you speak from a competitive view.

It sounds like you are enjoying the coaching/mentoring. It's definitely cool to see potential in a young kid no matter what direction that they choose to to take when it's time to make a decision.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:50 AM   #858
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
It sounds like you are enjoying the coaching/mentoring. It's definitely cool to see potential in a young kid no matter what direction that they choose to to take when it's time to make a decision.
Well I'm not her official coach. She has some good coaches. One is a former WTA player Bree Rippner. I usually hit with her and I do offer her coaching advice when I can. It's more a mental thing with her and I try and help her with that. She is so hard on herself and go on for days reflecting a loss. She has talent to the point they want her to move to Florida and train there. But I say if Roddick can start in Austin, she can too. She doesn't need to be another Boiletteri brat.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:56 AM   #859

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Well, seeing that she's 12 how she handles losses is understandable. You know that the game is alot about confidence and that can really affect a kid. Shit even the professionals can reflect too long on the losses and not learn and move on. I think it all just comes down to the individual and how they choose to handle it. No matter the age or level.

I hope this girl doesn't go to Florida to train. Or, at least, wait a couple of years.
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 04-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #860
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Kiwi had to retire in his match against Gaudio while 2-5 down in the second set (he lost the first set narrowly 7-5). It seems he has a thigh injury, hope it's ok by the time Rome comes round

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 03:12 PM   #861
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have any news on Kiwi? He's been MIA for a while
Old 04-26-2005, 03:56 PM   #862

Probably no news to tell. I consider that good news .
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 05-01-2005, 02:41 PM   #863
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone of the Germans around here know anything about the rumour that Kiwi might eventually take part in the fun football match between Olli Pocher's Sansibar team and Elton's "Gurkentruppe"?

Ich hab' das von jemandem gehört, der was drüber auf Pro7 gesehen hat.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #864
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

No I haven't heard about that, but that would be cool

Seeing Kiwi playing football

but don't injure, nono

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:35 PM   #865
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

sport1.de says that Kiefer/Waske will play doubles in Hamburg!
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:38 PM   #866
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower
Does anyone of the Germans around here know anything about the rumour that Kiwi might eventually take part in the fun football match between Olli Pocher's Sansibar team and Elton's "Gurkentruppe"?

Ich hab' das von jemandem gehört, der was drüber auf Pro7 gesehen hat.
watch this:

rtsp://rd01.t-bn.de/ondemand/etvgmbh/rent-a-pocher/sendungen/062/0062-02-07.rm

or if it doesn't work:

http://rent-a-pocher.prosieben.de/re...ata/00605.html

("Mannschaftsaufstellungen")

So yes, he will play there if he isn't in the Semifinal in Hamburg.

Last edited by JMG : 05-01-2005 at 06:41 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 08:14 PM   #867
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG

Are you serious?! That is fantastic!
Old 05-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #868
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
excellent!

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 08:33 PM   #869
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
GREAT news!!!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 05-01-2005, 08:35 PM   #870
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
watch this:

rtsp://rd01.t-bn.de/ondemand/etvgmbh/rent-a-pocher/sendungen/062/0062-02-07.rm

or if it doesn't work:

http://rent-a-pocher.prosieben.de/re...ata/00605.html

("Mannschaftsaufstellungen")

So yes, he will play there if he isn't in the Semifinal in Hamburg.
Good video link to Pocher's site

So Kiwi is playing in the midfield Funny team, the only one I don't like in there is Joey Kelly