Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2004, 06:42 AM   #766
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

I hear Miami is larger than IW, and IW is flat and pretty easy to get around. You'll need good shoes because the practice courts are right next to the play courts, so you could spend a lot of time going back and forth. One of the excellent things about IW is that there are little golf cart shuttles constantly moving around and they can take you almost anywhere.

The only reason Nic played the US indoor swing last year was because his ranking was 'too low to get into Milano' as he said to me in San Jose, so he had to play here. With his improved ranking and the schedule changes (including Davis Cup the weekend before IW) I just knew he would do the European indoors instead. He runs the risk of losing those Memphis and Scottsdale points against stronger competition, but I'm sure he thought of that before he made his choices.

Congrats on your almost 10 years Kath. I had stopped paying attention to tennis about that time. It was not the best time in my life, but it was ages ago and not worth dwelling on. Onward and upward.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2004, 07:46 AM   #767
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee

Congrats on your almost 10 years Kath. I had stopped paying attention to tennis about that time. It was not the best time in my life, but it was ages ago and not worth dwelling on. Onward and upward.
Thanks, Fee . Wasn't really looking for recognition when I said that. It was just a thought that came to me when I started thinking about knowing I will still be supporting someone else in 10 years. Though, because I know this person the fact that I will still be supporting him in 10 years means a little more.

Just a scary thought thinking it was almost 10 years ago when I first saw Nicolas play. I was getting ready to graduate high school then
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:41 PM   #768
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
''Ich brauche noch Zeit''
Der Auftakt bei der Tennis Trophy in St. Anton ist mir gut gelungen: 6:4, 6:4 gegen den Tschechen Tomas Berdych. Es war von meiner Seite ein solides Spiel, das mir zeigte, dass ich auf einem guten Weg bin, dass ich aber sehr wohl noch Zeit brauche, bis ich wieder da bin, wo ich vor meiner Verletzung stand. Zu schaffen machte mir auch noch eine Erkältung, die mich durch die Umstellung von thailändischer Hitze zu europäischer Kälte voll umgehauen hatte. Deshalb konnte ich in den ersten Tagen hier in St. Anton an den bekannten Feten nicht so richtig teilnehmen, bin vielmehr spazieren gegangen und habe mich abseits des Trainings geschont.

Am Freitag muss ich gegen Stefan Koubek ran. Dann entscheidet sich, ob ich ins Finale einziehe. Mein Ziel ist das schon. Danach fliege ich nach Monte Carlo und beginne mit den Vorbereitungen für die Australian Open.

Bis bald - Euer KIWI
Could someone translate that for me? It was on his website today Thanks!
Old 12-10-2004, 12:38 AM   #769
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
09.12.2004: ''Ich brauche noch Zeit''
Der Auftakt bei der Tennis Trophy in St. Anton ist mir gut gelungen: 6:4, 6:4 gegen den Tschechen Tomas Berdych. Es war von meiner Seite ein solides Spiel, das mir zeigte, dass ich auf einem guten Weg bin, dass ich aber sehr wohl noch Zeit brauche, bis ich wieder da bin, wo ich vor meiner Verletzung stand. Zu schaffen machte mir auch noch eine Erkältung, die mich durch die Umstellung von thailändischer Hitze zu europäischer Kälte voll umgehauen hatte. Deshalb konnte ich in den ersten Tagen hier in St. Anton an den bekannten Feten nicht so richtig teilnehmen, bin vielmehr spazieren gegangen und habe mich abseits des Trainings geschont.

Am Freitag muss ich gegen Stefan Koubek ran. Dann entscheidet sich, ob ich ins Finale einziehe. Mein Ziel ist das schon. Danach fliege ich nach Monte Carlo und beginne mit den Vorbereitungen für die Australian Open.

Bis bald - Euer KIWI
9.12.2004: I still need some time
The first match of the St. Anton Tennis Trophy was successful. 6:4 6:4 against the Czech Thomas Berdych. It was a very solid match from my side which showed me that I'm on a good way, but it also showed me that I still need time until I'm there were I once was before my injury. I was feeling the after-effects of a cold that caught me coming from the heat in Thailand to the cold European weather. That's also the reason why I couldn't participate like I wanted at the known parties during the first days here in St. Anton, I took a walk instead and tried to give me a break away from the practise.

On Friday, I must play against Stefan Koubek. Then it's going to be decided whether I will move to the finals. It's my goal. After that I will go to Monte Carlo and will start my preparations for the Australian Open there.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 01:19 AM   #770
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-10-2004, 01:50 AM   #771
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

another idea I had was that we could get a special thread just for Kiwi's website updates... okay, so far, we've always talked about them here, but why not install a topic named "xxxxxxxxx" (don't know any good name at the moment) and translate, talk and discuss about them there... and this thread we still could use for everything else that doesn't fit for any other topic and other conversations...

what do you think about it?
lets start it for the new season

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 12-10-2004, 09:32 AM   #772
country flag Toppu

Toppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys .. Have you heard about Kiwi's tattoo ? Last week I was watching a rerun match of Paradon Super Tour 2004 on TV and saw some sort of "dragon tattoo" on Kiwi's right arm. I'm not sure whether it's permanent.

- Evgeny - GiLLeS - GRiGoR - RiCaRDaS -

Graf & Norman FOREVER
Toppu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 04:19 PM   #773
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
another idea I had was that we could get a special thread just for Kiwi's website updates... okay, so far, we've always talked about them here, but why not install a topic named "xxxxxxxxx" (don't know any good name at the moment) and translate, talk and discuss about them there... and this thread we still could use for everything else that doesn't fit for any other topic and other conversations...

what do you think about it?
lets start it for the new season
That's a great idea!! With his next website update, whoever sees it first or whatever, when they post about it should just start the new thread!
Old 12-10-2004, 04:22 PM   #774
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppu
Hey guys .. Have you heard about Kiwi's tattoo ? Last week I was watching a rerun match of Paradon Super Tour 2004 on TV and saw some sort of "dragon tattoo" on Kiwi's right arm. I'm not sure whether it's permanent.

I believe it is just henna. The pictures of it up close it doesn't look real. You can judge for yourself... I'm going to attach it here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thailand2004_9.jpg (24.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-20-2004, 07:34 PM   #775
country flag Neely
-

Let's hope that Kiwi updates his homepage once again before Christmas
For my taste, it's already too long ago that he wrote

Old 12-21-2004, 01:31 AM   #776
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Let's hope that Kiwi updates his homepage once again before Christmas
For my taste, it's already too long ago that he wrote
I know... I am sad everyday when I come here and check his homepage and there is nothing new... But I cannot find anything new myself, and figure no one else is having any luck either Hopefully, like you said, he'll update for Christmas. Even if it's just him telling all of us "merry christmas" that'll satisfy me

Old 12-21-2004, 03:58 PM   #777
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I know... I am sad everyday when I come here and check his homepage and there is nothing new... But I cannot find anything new myself, and figure no one else is having any luck either Hopefully, like you said, he'll update for Christmas. Even if it's just him telling all of us "merry christmas" that'll satisfy me

Yeah!!! He answered our prayer and updated his page!

Old 12-21-2004, 04:12 PM   #778
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Yeah!!! He answered our prayer and updated his page!
hahaha he must've seen us talking about it on here

Old 12-24-2004, 03:50 PM   #779
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Old 12-24-2004, 09:31 PM   #780
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow (or today for the Aussies )
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote