Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2004, 06:32 PM   #751
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

Who's the second player, Fee? Is it Paradorn?

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2004, 07:46 PM   #752
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Kiefer is on the Sydney list! Sometimes he is really making strange comments about his schedule. This year after AusOpen, he said that he will play Miami next, although he had already committed to San Jose and Memphis. And last month he said that his comeback will be in St. Anton, although his real fans already knew that it will be in Pattaya.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:20 PM   #753
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but he's not going to San Jose and Memphis.Look on his website,he is going to marseilles and Rotterdam.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:33 PM   #754
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
Sorry but he's not going to San Jose and Memphis.Look on his website,he is going to marseilles and Rotterdam.
*needs to learn German*

he better not back out of Montreal , Long Island or the US Open!
Old 12-02-2004, 11:54 PM   #755
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH cause I changed my plans now cause he decided NOT to go to Memphis,SO I,m going to indian wells and he BETTER go! And he better go to cincinnati.And the thing is I actually called Memphis and at the US Open he was talking to the director of the memphis tournament,telling him how he liked it and would come back..what do you know..he,s going to Rotterdam! I don't get men!
Old 12-03-2004, 12:14 AM   #756
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YEAH cause I changed my plans now cause he decided NOT to go to Memphis,SO I,m going to indian wells and he BETTER go! And he better go to cincinnati.And the thing is I actually called Memphis and at the US Open he was talking to the director of the memphis tournament,telling him how he liked it and would come back..what do you know..he,s going to Rotterdam! I don't get men!
And men think women are the confusing ones!!!!!

I'm gonna be over in Europe in the spring, and we're gonna be over there during Hamburg and I really wanna go, but we're backpacking so it's kinda like... play it by ear. So we shall see
Old 12-03-2004, 12:28 AM   #757
country flag kiwiteami

I am taking all of march off from work cause I'm going to indian wells and then Miami..so who's the crazy one? lol I took all the vacation days that I could and put them in a month,my boss thinks that I'm crazy..lol and he asked why? What was I supposed to say? Cause Nicolas Kiefer decided NOT to go to memphis so I cancelled my plans and I decided to go to california for more than a week JUST to see him!! yeah right.But I'm not the only crazy bi..h..lol.I ahve a pal from england coming too,the entire month.I'm so going to be in Nicolas's face for the entire month..lol..poor guy.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:30 AM   #758
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I'm taking off work for 2 months to go to Europe! haha..... But I'm just going to go cuz we're moving to England next winter, so we're going over there to visit and hang out for a while before we move. Cuz I've never been out of the USA and my friend wants me to be cultured... haha... so I'm gonna get a little bit of a shocker. But I just thought it woudl be cool if while we're over there to like see him, especially in Germany. But doing something that unpredicable -- the travelling -- i am not counting on it cuz we might be ANYWHERE at that time... we're just going where life leads us... you're only young once!!!!!!!!!

but my august is focused on Kiwi we're going to all of Montreal, and then hitting up Long Island and the USO on certain days, not the full tourny's, cuz they're so close

Last edited by mary b : 12-03-2004 at 12:35 AM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 12:40 AM   #759
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
Who's the second player, Fee? Is it Paradorn?
Well, I guess I can go ahead and say, since the new season is only a month away. Jan-Michael's adidas contract has ended too. I can't say who his new clothes are yet, but it's not Nike.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 12:45 AM   #760
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I told you all that I was pretty sure that Nic would not come to Memphis and San Jose. Bummer, I was afraid I would miss him, but I am seriously considering coming to Indian Wells for about 36 hours on the first weekend, so hopefully I will see him there. One of my JMG regulars will be visiting from England and I would really like to meet her in person since we spend a third of our lives on IM.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Old 12-03-2004, 08:09 AM   #761
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, I was speaking about 2004.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 08:26 PM   #762
country flag kiwiteami

Opps! sorry JMG.lol. Fee come to Indian wells.I'm going,I've never been and I can't wait to go.
Old 12-04-2004, 01:49 AM   #763
country flag Fee

Things you absolutely MUST have if you are going to Indian Wells: comfortable shoes, a hat, SUNSCREEN (lots of it, with the correct ingredients, and reapply it often), and clothes to change into if you stay for the night session. It can be 100 degrees during the day, but as soon as the sun goes down and the wind kicks up, you will freeze your tookas off. And money, because they overcharge for EVERYTHING there.

Have fun.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:33 AM   #764
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

It dawned on me today that sometime early next year will be 10 years since I started keeping up with Kiwi's results. 10 years!! How time flies...lol.

I've read how he's not going to Memphis. It surprises me, points-wise, because of the points he needs to defend. But, then again, I'm not surprised because all that time staying in the States got to him. No reason that he can't defend the points elsewhere.

He's been coming to L.A. since 2001 so I hope that stays a part of his schedule. I may need him playing there to distract me from a possible personal nightmare.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:12 AM   #765
country flag kiwiteami

Fee,basically Indian wells is like Miami,I'm cold then hot,then cold again at night.I walked and walked and walked and it was ultra expensive..so,the difference is..lol!!