Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-03-2004, 11:43 PM   #46
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

Waske? okay, all right, I'm looking forward to the Davis Cup matches... they simply have to beat Israel, not matter who's going to play.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2004, 03:54 PM   #47
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

you're right
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #48
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

hello, all Kiwi fans!

Kiwi won his Davis Cup match against Harel Levy from Isreal 6-2 7-5 6-3

After Kiwi's match there was a TV interview on the court for the viewers and for the crowd, together with Germany's team captain Patrick Kühnen and Nicolas Kiefer.

First, Kiefer thanked the crowd who cheered to Schüttler and him during their matches and he also especially mentioned and thanked all his supporters worldwide for their faith and confidence in him

He said that he appreciates the support very much and is glad that his real fans stuck with him all the time, even at times when he couldn't win much, did not have much success or lost many matches.

As the interviewer asked him what mistakes he made in the past because he wasn't as successful as he is this year so far, Kiwi immediately refused to give an answer to this question and said "I don't wanna start talking about the past, I'm not looking back, I'm looking forward to the future, that's the only thing that counts for me. I hope I can have many more good results this year, that's my goal and not thinking about the past. With my new coach I'm certainly on a good way and my previous results prove that"
(well done, Kiwi... good reaction )

He was also asked what he thinks about slashers or people severely criticising him all the time. "I don't care about those people who can do nothing else then criticising, but of course, I'm able to take critics if it's justified, too."

At the beginning of the interview, he also made a little joke that he hopes lots of people will come on Sunday as well. "I know, there are probably lots of Easter eggs to find/collect on Sunday, but nevertheless, I hope you all have again time to come here supporting us."

Again Kiwi showed two different faces before/during the match and after it. He didn't look happy about his game during the match and he scolded himself for missed opportunities. But after the match was over, he was in good mood, kinda relaxed and smiling.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 04-09-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:04 PM   #49
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Neely for all the live scores and re-cap. Kiwi is really sweet when he's not playing on court.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:35 PM   #50
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Neely for the interview. It is hard to find information about Nicolas in the States. It was nice of Nicolas to acknowledge his fans worldwide I was just at Miami and have taken tons of pictures of Nicolas.

Here is the link http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.js...1&sort_order=0

Hopefully, it will without having to input a password etc.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 12:17 AM   #51
country flag Neely
-

Hi Kek
never noticed you here around, but I'm glad you found the way here to Kiwi's forum :-)

(BTW, the link didn't work. Error message: The page you're looking for is not available. Maybe you can attach a selection of some pics to your post so we all can see it. In case you didn't figure out yet how it works --> click on "go advanced" and "manage attachments")

Old 04-10-2004, 12:34 AM   #52
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

I don't post much. I tend to lurk This would be easier since I have way too many of Nicolas for attachments and don't know what people might want to see.

www.ofoto.com email is: karen@danze-davis.com and my passowrd is: 1prafter

I have albums from several years, but for Nicolas pictures look in Miami 2003,2004 and Houston 2003.

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kiefer.JPG (203.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-10-2004, 12:39 AM   #53
country flag kek

I'll post a few more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 322935674103_0_ALB.jpg (40.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 380135674103_0_ALB.jpg (52.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 978346674103_0_ALB.jpg (62.9 KB, 15 views)
Old 04-10-2004, 02:01 AM   #54
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Neely for the interview recap. It's just great to hear this attitude from Nic. I think it will help him stay successful throughout the year.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 02:15 AM   #55
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Neely for the Nicolas' interview It's really great to know that he appreciated all his fans worldwide for staying with him all these years. I am glad I never lost faith in Nicolas. Finally it pays off now, he is in great form this year, and hopefully it will continue throughout the years. Thanks Kiwi for not disappointing us

Great photos there, kek And thanks for visiting this thread. Glad that we have quite a few true Nicolas supporters in this board

Neely, do you know if Nicolas will play in any tournament next week, or maybe he will have a week off before the TMS?
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 02:29 PM   #56
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

has somebody seen the sport on saturday evening, when the german davis cup team came to play football? :-) very cute, nico was the only one who made a goal
Old 04-12-2004, 03:25 PM   #57
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by misyou25
very cute, nico was the only one who made a goal
no, it was Schüttler who scored the only goal

Old 04-13-2004, 12:43 PM   #58
country flag misyou25

oh, shit:-)
Old 04-19-2004, 11:44 AM   #59
country flag Neely
-

Kiefer outfucks Arazi 6-3 6-3 on clay!

win some more matches, Kiwi!

Old 04-19-2004, 12:05 PM   #60
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi

Well done, Nico
If I remember correctly, he will face Coria in the second round.
C'mon Kiwi, get your revenge this time
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote