Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2004, 05:36 AM   #301
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

aww
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _athens3.jpg (19.2 KB, 18 views)
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2004, 02:56 PM   #302
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

I've just been to check out Kiwi's homepage, and have to say , it's really good! It seems like he posts there nearly every day and reads what people are writing in the guestbook too. Kiwi!

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:21 PM   #303
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Hi people.I just checked the US Open website and Nicolas is seeded no 19.It is so great.I hope that he'll do well there..he is already in NY! There was a person on the board asking me about how I met him.Well,last year in cincinnati I saw him at the hotel and asked for a pic in french and he was very friendly.In miami this year,the elevator door openned at my hotel..and there he was.We started talking again and finally we met again in toronto and cincinnati this year.He was a sweetheart,wishing me happy birthday (asking how old I was!),giving infos about the good restos around,talking to me during each practice and finally kissing me and hugging me before he left.He is adorable.Ok I DO have a major crush on him.The guy is NOT stupid he surely has noticed! But he is NOT what you see on court.And he is smart..unlike other tennis players..lol.so it is my story,he promised me passes when we will see each other again but dON'T go talk to him in groups..he hates that..be alone..you,ll see.You should see my latest pic with him,I am basically clued to him..ah the luck girl who has him! lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:10 PM   #304
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

you must be kidding me? Kiwi kissed and hugged you?
I'm jaleous now

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM   #305
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Hello..well our Nicolas is playing a qualifier in the first round of the US Open,then probably it will be Rusedki and then maybe Thomas Johansson..which is weird cause in toronto and cincinnati they were always practicing together.

Yes it is TRue he did hugged me and kissed me.I had a strapless dress on and it almost fell off! Then we took the picture...with my dress like that! And I forgot he wrote on a towel happy birthday in french to me. You can email 2 of my pals who were there.I know that I became all red Kiwi is basically a genuine nice guy and when you cheer for him,he likes it and he was ultra nice.Why can,t I find a guy like that here!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:53 AM   #306
country flag RodFan08

RodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm jealous too lol. kiwiteami, u are the luckiest girl. Wish I was in u're position. He's seems real cool. That just makes me an even bigger fan now, now that I know he's so friendly. If he kissed me I wouldn't wash the part of my face again lol. U should have slipped in a little kiss u're self jk
RodFan08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 01:14 AM   #307
country flag kiwiteami

GO KIWI you know,the man is so concentrrated with his game right now he might actually go really far at the US Open and it would be really great if he could make it to Houston..hell I would go! bTW girls,I know that I was lucky but,the guy has a few fans because maybe of the image of bad temper he has when playing but he is not like that.I gave him (cause I got drunk one night!) a stuffed animal with a card and left it at the hotel lobby.Well the next day I went to see him practice (early and ALWAYS 10am..always) he came straight to me and with a huge smile he thanked me and told me that he loved the little dog.I know..I am crazy but life is short and he is not a macho snob ..like sOMe tennis players (Gaudio,Kuerten,mOya) No offence if you like them but I saw things in the hotel bar..wow..lol Nicolas doesn,t go to the bar but his coach did.He is very nice and even bought me a drink.At first he didn,t like me but when he left he even shook my hand..the man smokes and drinks..lol..whatever works for Kiwi.I have no shame!! Gez i am going to 5 tournaments next year.good luck to him..lol
Old 08-26-2004, 01:26 AM   #308
country flag RodFan08

RodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond reputeRodFan08 has a reputation beyond repute

HA HA. It's funny what u did when u were drunk. Thanx for makin me laugh. He seems to be very guy next door. I'm pleased to here that. He bought u a drink? Wow, most tennis players will thank thier fans, but buy them a drink? He must have thought u were cool. U should feel really "special" lol.
Old 08-26-2004, 01:28 AM   #309
country flag RodFan08

kiwiteami, u seem like u've seen him play alot. If so, again u're a lucky girl. Where have u seen him play so often? Just curious, cause I haven't even seen him play in real life once
Old 08-26-2004, 01:44 AM   #310
country flag kiwiteami

To answer to your question,the guy has been in my face for more than 5 years bUT I wasn,t interested cause I thought like a lot of people that he had a bad temper.But I have seen hin play in memphis,miami,toronto,montreal,
cincinnati and long island..next year indianapolis too.You WANT to go there and cheer for him because you see that he gives the effort.he cares about his job.He is NOT lazy..he wants to win.That is why he is not satisfied with the silver medal.BTW,he didn,t buy me the drink,his coach did.
Old 08-26-2004, 01:53 AM   #311
country flag RodFan08

What do u mean the guy has been in u're face for 5 years? Are u saying Nico played where lived/tried to talk to u? Sorry, I miss understand what u were saying But it's nice that u got to know him for what he is

By the way, have u taken pics of him. If so can u post them? I can make a thread! called Kiwi Fan pics or something. I luv fan pics & I'm sure everyone would luv to see them, if u have taken some
Old 08-26-2004, 02:05 AM   #312
country flag kiwiteami

Ok my last post before i go to bed.I said he was in my face like.you know he was always around at the hotels where I was, and I just went to a couple of his matches or practices..but that was it,i just thought that he had a bad temper.He is a hard worker.Nobody is perfect but he is a nice guy,a hard worker.As for my pics (I have 3) he is wearing regular clothes (jeans and a t-shirt on 2 of them)..I don,t have a scanner.I have to find one and I'll email them to you no problem.He looks HOT in all of them but the last one that I have with him,he was leaving for germany and he had just taken a shower cause his hair was still wet...HOT Ok enough with the obsession for tonight I'm off to bed.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:12 AM   #313
country flag RodFan08

I would realy appreciate that Good night
Old 08-26-2004, 04:59 AM   #314
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

omg you guys with your stories........... i want to go up to the US Open to see him, and possibly meet him if i could find out when / where he was practicing, but the issue is finding someone to go with me. i have zero friends that like tennis, and the only friends i could get to go with me only like andy roddick. blah. one of my friends is a maybe to go, but i dont konw when to go up to see him practice. i went up 2 years ago and by luck met Andre Agassi, but that was for Arthur Ashe Kids Day... he was leaving to go play on a practice court. UGH! If anyone has ANY advice on finding out when / where Kief would be practicing and if I can get in to watch him, PLEASE let me know. We're planning on going to at least one match, but if I can meet him, I would die. lol........ Thanks in advance
Old 08-26-2004, 10:59 AM   #315
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you go to the open by yourself? If you really want to see him and waiting for a friend to go with could hinder your chances of ever going and seeing him play live.

I have tons of pictures of Nicolas that I have taken. These are from Miami this year. I haven't added wimbledon yet in my albums.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.js...1&sort_order=0
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote