Wednesday live scores - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #16
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday live scores

Misha won 64 75

Misha was 5-3 up
choked serving for match but won it in end
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2004, 10:40 AM   #17
armaniman

armaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond repute

carraz 1-0 against neimenem
armaniman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:44 AM   #18
armaniman

armaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond repute

that dubai scoreboard on site is so weird....its reset carraz match back to 0-0 lol, it makes so many errors here and there
Old 03-03-2004, 10:46 AM   #19
armaniman

Nadal is 1-0 against rochus but is it safe to trust that scoreboard? lol
Old 03-03-2004, 10:46 AM   #20
armaniman

1-1 nadal, rochus
Old 03-03-2004, 11:04 AM   #21
armaniman

nadal 3-3 carraz 3-1
Old 03-03-2004, 11:05 AM   #22
armaniman

Nadal 4-3
Old 03-03-2004, 11:14 AM   #23
Elleke

Elleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond repute

damn Olli! Break back!
Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:15 AM   #24
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Wednesday live scores

Geez, Youzhny is starting to join Grosjean and Gaudio on the list of players you'd least like to serve for your life, isn't he? He failed to serve out against Schuettler in Lyon last year and lost, failed to do so again playing him in Doha this year but was lucky to get through in two sets, and now has done exactly the same vs. Van Scheppingen.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:15 AM   #25
Elleke

Elleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond reputeElleke has a reputation beyond repute

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM   #26
armaniman

oooo ollie fighting back ...3-1 up in the 2nd
Old 03-03-2004, 12:13 PM   #27
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Wednesday live scores

But eventually lost 3 and 5. Darn, now I'll have to put up with Nadal's banshee shrieking on my TV in the quarters... still, Nieminen's up 7-6, 4-3 so something's going right. Go Sjeng for later!

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 12:19 PM   #28
armaniman

it looked good at one time in second set, ah well someone will put an end to nadals run.

Santaro up later against your man Sjeng,,,, Schalken leads 2-0 in head to heads, the last meeting at the french didnt suggest its going to be that close today.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:32 PM   #29
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Wednesday live scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
But eventually lost 3 and 5. Darn, now I'll have to put up with Nadal's banshee shrieking on my TV in the quarters... still, Nieminen's up 7-6, 4-3 so something's going right. Go Sjeng for later!
I did not know that Nadal was a shrieker. Maria quit shrieking. I guess Rafael can too.

I'm strugging to forgive him for beating Oli.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 12:33 PM   #30
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on the Jakke score?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote