Mens Tennis Forums banner

Info

2K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  jazz_girl 
#1 ·
Hey, I think there are a lot of new members, and many of them don't know many things about David, so I thought that maybe here we could share what we know about him...

#2 ·
Ok, this is what I could find:
He left school when he was 15 because of tennis, and he's been traveling around the world since he was 12.
He lives with his parents in Unquillo, Córdoba, Argentina.
His birthday is on January 1st.
His coaches are Eduardo Infantino and his brother Javier Nalbandian.
He has an apartment in Buenos Aires where he lives alone when he has to practise or do some paper work in the city. He loves listening to music and spend time by himself.
He hates cooking, and loves eating brownies.
He has two older brothers: Dario and Javier. And 3 nephews.

#3 ·
jazz_girl said:
Ok, this is what I could find:
He left school when he was 15 because of tennis, and he's been traveling around the world since he was 12.
He lives with his parents in Unquillo, Córdoba, Argentina.
His birthday is on January 1st.
His coaches are Eduardo Infantino and his brother Javier Nalbandian.
He has an apartment in Buenos Aires where he lives alone when he has to practise or do some paper work in the city. He loves listening to music and spend time by himself.
He hates cooking, and loves eating brownies.
He has two older brothers: Dario and Javier. And 3 nephews.
Hey, jazz, I thought it was 2 nephews and 1 niece?

#9 ·
I know he loves the World Rally Car Championship and I think he used to watch the Argentine rally as it's held in Cordoba province.

#11 ·
Iza said:
do u know anything about his fave music?
He has a really broad taste in music - ranging from classical and Elvis right up to modern stuff. He loves football and supports River Plate - says he doesn't have much time to watch TV but tries to watch all the football and sports stuff when he can. Oh, - and as George says, he loves car racing - one of his closest friends is the British rally driver Richard Burns.

#17 ·
Re: Re: Re: Info

bovenbuuf said:
This Richard Burns is the worldchamprion of 2001. He is now not active in the Rallysport because he's bean treated for a braintumor.....
Yes, I know - it's very sad - there was a lot in the news about it here when it happened.

#20 ·
Re: Re: Info

Ilhame said:
I heard a fan on tv saying he's of armenian origin. Is that true?

Nice thread btw
His gransfather was armenian, he emigrated to Argentina, and there raised his family. I think he's Italian from his mother side. But both his parents were born in Unquillo, Cordoba, and so was he.
He was asked a lot of times if he speaks Armenian, but some people has tried to speak to him in armenian and he apologized cause he can't speak the language. But he loves armenian food. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.