CELEBRATING: A Royal Birthday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #31
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CELEBRATING: A Royal Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
It's that time of the year again where we celebrate the birth of our great empress of DENIAL

FAIWYDOWA ZEE EMPRESS

So on the morn of this fair day, the entire addams family were rudely awakened by a very loud knock on the door.

And of course, they weren't too happy about it. WHO WOULD RIGHT??? So anyway, they dragged themselves out of bed and down the stairs to the front door, mumbling a million curses along the way. And when they got there, they were even more displeased. Because what should they see at their door?
A huge hippo in a weird party hat

DORA in pawticular was very very very displeased...*see photo for proof*

for you see, the hippo in his enthusiasm, had brought dowa two VEWY VEWY CUTE dowa cakes

and of course we all know dowa doesn't do cute. noppppeee...noooooo cute.

but the hippo also brought along uhm...

THIS...

which pleased our dowa a bit more.

So anyway, I'll just cut the crap now and get to the point...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMPRESS DOWA!!!!

In celebration of your birth, let us now reminisce about how you used to be when you were widdle and cute (ok, maybe NOT so cute )

owwwwwww....sweeeeeettt..

THE END

happy birthday dude
Thank you so much, Jiatoss
I love that fairy and the cakes I was only grumpy because I was woken up, btw. Silly hippo, he knows I'm NOT a morning faiwy/Empress/Addams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Just in time for a special birthday...

First of all, some cliche flowers

of course Marat is eager to take your picture on this day:

A cake:

I wish you lots of love, happiness, presents and all the things you wish for

HAPPY HIPPO BIRTHDAY!!
Thank you, dude ( at Marat, he's such a paparazzo!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #32

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
rotfl Jiat

Happy Birthday Dowa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh, another faiwy With a cake! Thanks Steppy Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
Crown jewels for our Most Glorious Empress:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DORA! Nothing but the best for you.
Niiiiiceeeeee Do I have to share them with Ulla or does she get some of her own?

Thank you, Athene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
[center] JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE SCAWY!!!!!
Flowers:

A surprise:

A present from da Oaf!

And of course da birthday cake!

THANKS, HIPPIE!! LMAO at that cake, btw Sexay!
Old 11-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Dowita honey!

HAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY! May you have a great day, full of surprises and presents! Oh yeah, and may all your wishes come true, as impossible they might seem...because remember...Impossible is NOTHING!!!
Don't change honey...we love ya!
Thank you thank you thank you, Deea
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Ohhh, cute hippo, Ali Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
Happy Birthday Empress Teodora.

Hehe, thanks for the ring, Vass
Old 11-13-2006, 02:17 PM   #34

THANK YOU Meek, Marie, Annie, Lizzie, Elena, Masha ma'am, Jo, Nicki, Ira, Miriam, Sabrina, Nadie and Pam for all your wishes, flowers, hugs You guys rock
Old 11-13-2006, 02:20 PM   #35

Quote:
Her Birthday's today.
Everyone was early.
Except me, that is. I was late.
Quote:
empress dora is climbing some mountain somewheree I think
Yep yep
Quote:
owww...don't worry you're not late. i started the thread at midnight my time so she could celebrate an extra 6 hours
Thanks, dude I'm celebrating today as well My mom just bought me zee cake
Quote:
What polygamy?

Since DENIAL
Old 11-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #36

Oh! Oh! Oh! Masha! Miriam! I got your cards!

Maria ma'am, thank you I love the kitty, it's CUTE

Miriam, LMAO at those nuns Thanks so much for the wishes And don't molest the postman, he was late, but only by a day
Old 11-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #37
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post
Niiiiiceeeeee Do I have to share them with Ulla or does she get some of her own?

Thank you, Athene
Of course she gets some of her own! These are all yours. And the royal hippo bed is yours to decide who to share with.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:29 PM   #38
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

woaw wednesday, you've got many beautiful presents! happy birthday!
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi80 View Post
woaw wednesday, you've got many beautiful presents! happy birthday!
Yep, I'm lucky Thank you!
Old 11-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #40
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh! Oh! Oh! Masha! Miriam! I got your cards!

Maria ma'am, thank you I love the kitty, it's CUTE

Miriam, LMAO at those nuns Thanks so much for the wishes And don't molest the postman, he was late, but only by a day

Wowza, hug the postman for me ...... is he cute?
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:59 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
Wowza, hug the postman for me ...... is he cute?
Not reallly, no
Old 11-13-2006, 09:06 PM   #42
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not reallly, no
darn.....
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:26 AM   #43
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Except me, that is. I was late.

Yep yep

Thanks, dude I'm celebrating today as well My mom just bought me zee cake

oooh. does it have a fairy on top?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #44

Quote:
oooh. does it have a fairy on top?
No
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 AM   #45
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i am disgustingly late sorry girl..but happy birthday!!!!!!! My card will probably arrive around Xmas time, so don't get a fright

Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote