|-*|-*|-* Bartolome "Tomeu" Salva cheering thread *-|*-|*-| - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
country flag Xavidbz

Xavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond repute
Default |-*|-*|-* Bartolome "Tomeu" Salva cheering thread *-|*-|*-|

Rafel Nadal's bestfriend in the ATP Tour will be a Top 100 next year. He has a lot of talent and he is young. I don't think he's going to be like Rafa but we will know him better in the next years.

Bartolome "Tomeu" Salva profile:

Birthdate: 20-Nov-86
Birthplace: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Residence: Manacor, Spain
Plays: Left-handed
Turned Pro: N/A
Coach: Jofre Portos
Xavidbz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2006, 08:58 AM   #2
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: |-*|-*|-* Bartolome "Tomeu" Salva cheering thread *-|*-|*-|

yes, i've heard a lot about him in recent years. nice to see he has his own thread now
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #3
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard about Tomeu too but I never got to see him play, so I'm waiting for him in RG

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:21 PM   #4
country flag Xavidbz

Xavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond repute

I have never watched him on TV, but I watched him on the Barcelona court this year, against Alberto Martín. The match was being boring, and there was only 40 people in the court (Court 1). I was with my brother, and we were thinking about going to the center court coz was going to begin Ferrer-Murray, but, suddenly, Nadal and Carlos Costa came to the court, and they sit in front of us. In three minuts, more than 100 people come to the court to see Rafa, and finally Rafa had to leave from the court coz anybody was watching the match (Salva-Martín). Here some photos of my experience.

The first one of Alberto Martín during the match.
The second one Rafa and Carlos Costa in front of me.
The third one Rafa.
The fourth one Rafa trying to escape.

I hope you have enjoy this curious story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am3.jpg (308.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg nadcos3.jpg (279.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg nado.jpg (205.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg nadoutmix2.jpg (318.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 11-12-2006, 12:45 PM   #5
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavidbz View Post
I have never watched him on TV, but I watched him on the Barcelona court this year, against Alberto Martín. The match was being boring, and there was only 40 people in the court (Court 1). I was with my brother, and we were thinking about going to the center court coz was going to begin Ferrer-Murray, but, suddenly, Nadal and Carlos Costa came to the court, and they sit in front of us. In three minuts, more than 100 people come to the court to see Rafa, and finally Rafa had to leave from the court coz anybody was watching the match (Salva-Martín). Here some photos of my experience.

The first one of Alberto Martín during the match.
The second one Rafa and Carlos Costa in front of me.
The third one Rafa.
The fourth one Rafa trying to escape.

I hope you have enjoy this curious story.

qué guay...moltes gràcies per les fotos
Old 11-12-2006, 01:15 PM   #6
country flag Xavidbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EMiLiTA~ View Post
qué guay...moltes gràcies per les fotos
Yep, really the experience was cool.

And you are welcome.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:29 PM   #7
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see Tomeu get a thread Hope he will do well next year

Nice story and photos Xavidbz thanks

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:48 AM   #8
country flag chocc0

chocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias por los fotos!

Vamos Tomeu it's nice to see he has his own thread now!

RAFAEL NADAL

Good Luck to

Also Goodluck to:

Roger FedererJuan MonacoFernando VerdascoRichard GasquetGael MonfilsTommy Robredo
chocc0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
country flag Picola

Picola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond repute

Heyy!! Tomeu has played un Chennai!! He lost in the first round but a friend told me he played good!! And he is in the doubls final with Rafa

Roger Federer
Gastón Gaudio
Chucho
Rafa Nadal

FORO DE JUANITO --> PASAROSS!!! NECESITO AYUDA PARA MEJORARLO
Picola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #10
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

they lost the final 6-7(4) 6-7(4) but it was still a great effort! cute to see them playing together
Old 01-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #11
country flag Picola

Picola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond reputePicola has a reputation beyond repute

He play with Rafa Chennai dobles final!! they lost but 7-6 7-6... it was near!!
Does anybody know where is he playing now?
is he going to australia?

Roger Federer
Gastón Gaudio
Chucho
Rafa Nadal

FORO DE JUANITO --> PASAROSS!!! NECESITO AYUDA PARA MEJORARLO
Picola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:51 PM   #12
country flag nandita_chanteus

nandita_chanteus is on a distinguished road

i was at chennai open and i can honestly say that tmoeu is one of the most talented players ive seen and one of the nicest!!!! hes a fantastic guy and soooo sweeet!!! rafa and him both... but apparently moya and nadal had to exert lot of influence for him to come to chennai open.
nandita_chanteus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:23 AM   #13
country flag rafa

rafa is on a distinguished road

Hi people

well i wanted you to know that Tomeu has his own messageboard by now

if you wanna have a look at it here is the link

http://www.createforum.com/tomeusalva/
rafa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #14
country flag vaibhavi

vaibhavi is on a distinguished road

hey, yea i was with nandita, his singles game isnt very strong, but he played te doubles pretty well!!
vaibhavi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:25 PM   #15
country flag rafa

rafa is on a distinguished road

he's just won the F9 Sabadell future in Spain !!

http://www.createforum.com/tomeusalva/
rafa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote