DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Palin's Daughter Pregnant :eek: - Page 90 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #1336
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. RNC Sneak Peak post#1294

http://www.gallup.com/poll/109900/Ga...ead-49-41.aspx

that Palin pick did wonders for McSame.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #1337
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. RNC Sneak Peak post#1294

Old 08-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #1338
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

I still expect the poll to be tighter once the RNC is over...
Old 08-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #1339
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

there is nothing McSame can to do win this. his issues..well what are his issues..nobody knows...Obama just needs to play it safe rest of the way and in 65 days, he will be the president.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #1340
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry! View Post
there is nothing McSame can to do win this. his issues..well what are his issues..nobody knows...Obama just needs to play it safe rest of the way and in 65 days, he will be the president.
I would'nt be as confident as you are.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but there's still that effect of those who are polled are asked if they would vote for a black man and they say "yes" for fear of being labeled a racist.

I think this effect will come into play come election time.

I think Obama will win, but by a narrow margin.

I was certain Kerry would win back in 04 and he lost....

Agreed Obama is amazing compared to Kerry, but I'd wait a bit more to claim any type of victory.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:40 AM   #1341
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it is looking good for Obama but I have thought a win was certain before only to be crushed by the reality of election night. I'm not counting my chickens yet

Let's see how the RNC goes and if McCain doesn't get much of a bump from it I will be a bit more optimistic

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:32 PM   #1342
country flag Pfloyd

Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Bush, Cheney skip RNC

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Old 08-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #1343
country flag Pfloyd

Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Bush, Cheney skip RNC

Gustav is going head on towards New Orleans, this may be a very, very harmful event for the city.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #1344
country flag Pfloyd

Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Palin's Daughter Pregnant :e

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...ter/index.html
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #1345
country flag Pfloyd

Default Re: DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Palin's Daughter Pregnant :e

McCain's camp said they knew about this incident before McCain picked her as a VP pick.

I still think this will slightly hurt McCain's chances.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #1346
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

The people who are most likely to consider this immaterial are the more liberal voters, ones not likely to vote for McCain anyway. Not sure how the pious right wing will look at this.

Either way, its one more thing to get in the way of the the Repbulicans big party. Gustav has been downgraded which is good but it can still cause damage and its sounds like the they might shorten their convention.

What does suprise me is that McCain knew of this pregnancy when he asked her. Even if it dosen't affect how people vote, the media is the media and will go with this story (not because they are "liberal" but because it sells-that's capitalism folks )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 09-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #1347
country flag Pfloyd

The only argument in which this case could be used for the republicans is the pro-life argument, but that wouldn't add voters to McCain that he already did not have.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:34 AM   #1348
country flag Sparko1030

to Joe Liberman. I just want to thank him for supporting McCain. What I caught of his speech (in between watching the Fernando/Roddick match anyway) was dull dull dull. He and Zell Miller can start an exclusive club of Dems recruited by the Republicans. (Zell was a much more exciting speaker though ) Anyway, we can only hope Joe does for McCain what he did for Gore. I'm sure some of his Joementum will have to rub off on John Too bad John wasn't allowed to choose him as his vp though, he may have been the first politcian to run as vp for both parties, but alas

Alright, I'm done with the Joe jokes now...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #1349
country flag Pfloyd

Lieberman

The Bush Speech was also pretty funny. They also transitioned out of it very quickly.