Anonymous Brunoholics - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #76
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
always meant to post bruno, you know

Thanks!
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #77
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,182
Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

marine, your english is great... how do you know i'm at ease with it myself? or anybody else? lol you never know, we may all be struggling. for example you don't know how many aussies are classified as illiterate, can't read, can't spell.

no, i don't feel like a stranger on this forum at all, it's been a few years now and i know what to expect if i start posting on another forum then yes, i would feel surrounded by strangers! online life isn't that different from real life, you know. (or so i try to believe...)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #78
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,182
Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I'm curious enough and I've also been around 'special people' but when it comes to it, I just don't know a subject to talk about

It sounds like the tournament in Rosmalen, everyone is also very relaxed there. Once I even spotted Vizner sunbathing with his family on a towel near the training courts. Or a wta player that brought her dog
But it's not like that everywhere in Holland, the smaller tournaments like challengers are also very relaxed, but the ABN Amro tournament has a more formal atmosphere, lots of men in suits, etc.
hahaha we aren't yet that relaxed here! but no, no one wears a suit, we'd be melting in one.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #79
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
marine, your english is great... how do you know i'm at ease with it myself? or anybody else? lol you never know, we may all be struggling. for example you don't know how many aussies are classified as illiterate, can't read, can't spell.

no, i don't feel like a stranger on this forum at all, it's been a few years now and i know what to expect if i start posting on another forum then yes, i would feel surrounded by strangers! online life isn't that different from real life, you know. (or so i try to believe...)
In Holland we even have one of our princesses as an ambassador for the illiterate and tadaaah... I learned a new word, had to look up illiterate if I didn't read it here

I also don't feel like a stranger here, it's nice to talk to people with the same interest. Not like some of my friends in real life "Oh no! not tennis again!" with a big sigh
I agree that online life isn't that different, it just makes it a lot easier to meet people with common interests. Without internet I would probably meet people at the local tennisclub or so and that's it. It's so much easier to meet and keep in touch with foreigners. For example, I have a friend in France and I'm sure we didn't have contact anymore after a year if it wasn't for internet. I now know him about 5 years now and even been back on a holiday in 2006
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #80
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
hahaha we aren't yet that relaxed here! but no, no one wears a suit, we'd be melting in one.
That tournament is in Februari in Holland, so not really hot here
But the suits are those business people who got tickets from their boss (mostly sponsors of the tourny). It's funny to see some of their wives at training courts drooling over players or saying stupid things about tennis with an attitude like they know everything about it

btw: that dog was very cool, even got his own pass and took pics with players
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #81
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,182
Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
In Holland we even have one of our princesses as an ambassador for the illiterate and tadaaah... I learned a new word, had to look up illiterate if I didn't read it here

I also don't feel like a stranger here, it's nice to talk to people with the same interest. Not like some of my friends in real life "Oh no! not tennis again!" with a big sigh
I agree that online life isn't that different, it just makes it a lot easier to meet people with common interests. Without internet I would probably meet people at the local tennisclub or so and that's it. It's so much easier to meet and keep in touch with foreigners. For example, I have a friend in France and I'm sure we didn't have contact anymore after a year if it wasn't for internet. I now know him about 5 years now and even been back on a holiday in 2006
i don't know if i like being tested for my spelling and use of words every time i post! lol
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #82
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,182
Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
That tournament is in Februari in Holland, so not really hot here
But the suits are those business people who got tickets from their boss (mostly sponsors of the tourny). It's funny to see some of their wives at training courts drooling over players or saying stupid things about tennis with an attitude like they know everything about it

btw: that dog was very cool, even got his own pass and took pics with players


well yeah actually there are suits at the australian open, i'm sure... they sit in their VIP boxes, too far away for me to speculate. luckily (or unluckily for sake of fun) such people never turn up at smaller or practice courts here! at least they know their place (...is at the corporate drinking hole)

... ohh i forgot to laugh at the dog.

and oh btw you know in most places the VIP get to meet the players in more organised functions anyway, so i suppose they don't have to do the drooling at practice courts, mixing with us commoners. another sign that holland is the most relaxed tennis place on earth
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #83
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
i don't know if i like being tested for my spelling and use of words every time i post! lol
Don't worry, next time when it comes to it, I'm sure I still have to look it up
I forget things pretty easily
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #84
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post


well yeah actually there are suits at the australian open, i'm sure... they sit in their VIP boxes, too far away for me to speculate. luckily (or unluckily for sake of fun) such people never turn up at smaller or practice courts here! at least they know their place (...is at the corporate drinking hole)

... ohh i forgot to laugh at the dog.

and oh btw you know in most places the VIP get to meet the players in more organised functions anyway, so i suppose they don't have to do the drooling at practice courts, mixing with us commoners. another sign that holland is the most relaxed tennis place on earth
I've got a vip ticket in Rosmalen in 2006, that vip village (in Rosmalen and Rotterdam there are vip villages ) was so boring! No players, because these tickets don't give you entrance to the players lounge and the food was really expensive The only good thing was that it was a free ticket
The same in Rotterdam, I won a meet&greet with Richard Krajicek. Ok, they had free food there, but I entered the competition for fun. Richard walks around all day, you can see him ten times a day. And again, no players in the vip section. Maybe they meet some Dutch players, but I don't care about that or the vip village. I just don't understand why they get the best seats and most of them don't even care about tennis at all
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:05 PM   #85
country flag Via
Registered User
 
Via's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,182
Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I've got a vip ticket in Rosmalen in 2006, that vip village (in Rosmalen and Rotterdam there are vip villages ) was so boring! No players, because these tickets don't give you entrance to the players lounge and the food was really expensive The only good thing was that it was a free ticket
The same in Rotterdam, I won a meet&greet with Richard Krajicek. Ok, they had free food there, but I entered the competition for fun. Richard walks around all day, you can see him ten times a day. And again, no players in the vip section. Maybe they meet some Dutch players, but I don't care about that or the vip village. I just don't understand why they get the best seats and most of them don't even care about tennis at all
well dear if you had liked krajicek, you wouldn't have been so bored!!!!

anyway real vip don't win their tickets... we're talking corporate sponsors wives here, aren't we
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #86
country flag higherlaw
Registered User
 
higherlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 701
higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I shouldn't feel a stranger here, with all these french videos/interviews, but the posts are in english, and everybody seems so much at ease with this language... lol
Your English is really great! IF only my French was as good.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #87
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
well dear if you had liked krajicek, you wouldn't have been so bored!!!!

anyway real vip don't win their tickets... we're talking corporate sponsors wives here, aren't we
First time I saw him there I was like "Ooooohh, look! It's Richard!", but I got used to bumping into him everywhere at that tournament

I didn't win a vip ticket, some woman took all prize winners there to meet Richard and Daphne and after that we could go out again
And I didn't win the vip ticket in Rosmalen either, I got it from someone who didn't need it
Ofcourse the corporate sponsors wives feel very happy at a vip villages where everything is expensive, a student like me would do better in the players lounge, where food and drinks are free
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #88
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

I feel like I should update this thread
We all read about Bruno not coaching Arno any longer, but the big news is:

Bruno's getting married!
Congratulations, gefeliciteerd, félicitations & Herzlichen Glückwunsch !
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #89
country flag Marine
Registered User
 
Marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 6,073
Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

In august (it seems).
__________________
"A la base, nous les Français, sommes les champions du monde des râleurs. J'ai l'impression qu'être français, c'est un peu un handicap pour être le meilleur dans ton sport.
Pour faire du sport de haut niveau, d'autres mentalités sont plus propices".

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #90
country flag Kezzi
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,801
Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Brunoholics

Really? That's very soon!
But maybe they prepared a lot already, who knows when he proposed
Assuming that he did, because I don't really see him as the modern guy who lets the girl ask
__________________
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios