yippee! marat will still be sexy in adidas in 2007!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #46
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: safin in nike in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Webby's answer is a bit evasive. 'still with adidas' may mean this year he's still with Adidas
As for business, as far as I know Nike has bought Adidas, so it's the same 'pocket' with different names, they are not real competitors. And Marat's possible changing to Nike might be just brand games of one company.
Ouch i'm not really update on all that business thing
And concerning webby's answer i remember the Peter episod when he was officially "still his coach", but i guess that it's normal not too have all the details even if we are soooo curious

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2006, 10:46 AM   #47
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Webby's answer is a bit evasive. 'still with adidas' may mean this year he's still with Adidas As for business, as far as I know Nike has bought Adidas, so it's the same 'pocket' with different names, they are not real competitors. And Marat's possible changing to Nike might be just brand games of one company.
Hopefully it's not like when he was still with Peter and they just took a break for Peter to have holidays with wife and kids ...

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:48 AM   #48
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Hopefully it's not like when he was still with Peter and they just took a break for Peter to have holidays with wife and kids ...
exacly
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:37 PM   #49
country flag mariana.ml

mariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond reputemariana.ml has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Webby's answer is a bit evasive. 'still with adidas' may mean this year he's still with Adidas
As for business, as far as I know Nike has bought Adidas, so it's the same 'pocket' with different names, they are not real competitors. And Marat's possible changing to Nike might be just brand games of one company.
I think it's evasive too...STILL...hummm
I didn't know Nike bought Adidas, as far as i know, Adidas bought Reebok.
But it doesn't matter, as long as Marat keeps wearing white shorts...
Old 11-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #50
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nike bought adidas? when?

btw talking about "webby", have you noticed that Denise was at his match yesterday?

edit: not Ruth, Denise

Last edited by Saumon : 11-04-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Saumon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #51
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Sorry, may be my mistake. I think I read it in some russian pess long time ago.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:26 PM   #52
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

btw talking about "webby", have you noticed that Ruth was at his match yesterday?

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #53
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Edit. I'm wrong apparently
Adidas wouldn't sell itself.

Moreover, it's probably just as/more popular than Nike...
And i thought that it major sports barnd buying-selling, Adidas was buying Reebok and that's it. Not anybody buying adidas.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:07 PM   #54
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

adidas>nike in football and I don't think they'd sell themselves to Nike
Old 11-04-2006, 07:19 PM   #55
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Marat don't switch to nike please. Adidas is so nike is for
Think about the shoes man and the stripes, Marat has to be in stripes!
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #56
country flag silver7

silver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond reputesilver7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
Marat don't switch to nike please. Adidas is so nike is for
Think about the shoes man and the stripes, Marat has to be in stripes!
Yes that´s true. I like him in this adidas outfits he looks so great in adidas
Rafael Nadal
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Tommy Robredo

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

Marat Safin Mischa Zverev
silver7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:38 PM   #57
country flag fadou

fadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer marat in adidas clothes me too
i'm sure it's just a rumor

PS:
nike is american and adidas now is german:
nike didn't buy adidas and is a big bizness (they generated 10 billions of dollars the last year.)
so, in order to be competitive, adidas bought reebok and now they generate 9,7 billions of dollars.
response from nike:they will probably buy PUMA this next year

nike and adidas are definetly not together, i'm sure about that, because there exist "a real war" between them on the sport market

AIMER, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction: Antoine Saint-Exupéry
fadou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #58
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer 10 medium companies to 2 big ones

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #59
country flag Saumon

did you know that puma was created by the brother of the guy who created adidas?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:42 PM   #60
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you know that puma was created by the brother of the guy who created adidas?
uhm. no that's interesting though. wonder if they steal each other's designs
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote