yippee! marat will still be sexy in adidas in 2007!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #16
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: safin in nike in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
(I'll have to buy new sports shorts, for one thing ).
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #17
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Oh behold, the end of the world is near!

That's me not giving a s&^*. If playing in Nike is a red pepper in his arse, then whoohoo! Go get 'm Safinike. (yeah yeah, I know...couldn't resist though. And that rhymes!)
'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:00 PM   #18
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

I like Adidas but i feel like Nike is sometimes more original, has more ideas to promote players even on the fashion on court so i'd like to see what it could become with Marat...
But maybe it's rumour in order to make Adidas rise the contract of Marat with one or two zero

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #19
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't like big changes in life. When my favourite tennis player gets rebranded it's a MAJOR thing... (I'll have to buy new sports shorts, for one thing ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
adidas=marat, marat=adidas

as long as he doesn't change his racquet like that time with that disastrous dunlop thing. and as long as his game doens't get affected. i'm okayish with it I guess. i'll live not sseeing him in adidas problem though...if I buy nike shoes, they wear out really quickly. my adidas lasted longer.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:35 PM   #20
country flag viviabond

viviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond reputeviviabond has a reputation beyond repute

That's not true!! It's impossible!!
viviabond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #21
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
as long as he doesn't change his racquet like that time with that disastrous dunlop thing. and as long as his game doens't get affected. i'm okayish with it I guess. i'll live not sseeing him in adidas problem though...if I buy nike shoes, they wear out really quickly. my adidas lasted longer.
I hope they have improved their nike shoes... agassi, hewitt, nadal and roger all had problems with them last year
Old 11-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #22
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
It's okay, it's okay don't panic We don't know, maybe in january we will be "omg i looooooove Nike for that shirt and that short" ! I trust the people of that kind of firm to know how to deal with a so sexy and good-looking guy
NO. HE NEEDS STRIPES.

besides, don't you know that it's not about looks... It's about the... brand. Adidas is cool and Nike is not. That's a fact and we all got so used to it.
And no, i'm not kidding. I'm totally serious and i quite simply can't imagine Marat in Nike (without stripes on those SPECTACULAR 'Baricade IV' shoes and on his shorts).

Edit: ok he CAN look good in Nike too, depending on what he'll choose, but it'll feel weird for some time.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.

Last edited by Vass : 11-03-2006 at 01:04 PM.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #23
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NO. HE NEEDS STRIPES.

besides, don't you know that it's not about looks... It's about the... brand. Adidas is cool and Nike is not. That's a fact and we all got so used to it.
And no, i'm not kidding. I'm totally serious and i quite simply can't imagine Marat in Nike (without stripes on those SPECTACULAR 'Baricade IV' shoes and on his shorts).

Edit: ok he CAN look good in Nike too, depending on what he'll choose, but it'll feel weird for some time.
EXACTLY!
I agree with everything you just said (isn't that scary? )

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:19 PM   #24
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, Marat will make Nike cool then
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #25
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
well, Marat will make Nike cool then

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #26
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

vass, please tell me you're kidding around, i've never seen you so agitated over clothes . i really can't tell if you're serious or joking today. I think that corona whacked my brain out and it was only one bottle... what's wrong with me
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #27
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I hope they have improved their nike shoes... agassi, hewitt, nadal and roger all had problems with them last year
Okay Gab i was really quiet and cool so why are you scaring me like this ? No, no, no girl that's not really nice from you But sure with his knee he doesn't need to have feet troubles now

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:13 PM   #28
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Marat in Nike???

Can't imagine. Until we've got more substantial information, I doubt it.

Marat looks great in Adidas. Suits him and his body frame perfectly. But wouldn't mind a change. Both my faves in Nike. But as I said, I still can't believe it.

VAMOS RAFA!!!!!!!
bellascarlett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #29
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I refuse to be Marat's fan in 2007.
Or at least i'll not look at any of his pics.

Liar!!!!!!
dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #30
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Its true....or atleast thats what Ive heard..
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote