ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2004, 11:47 PM   #1
country flag romanian

romanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond repute
Default ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV

HI,
I'm not a Romanian but I'm a great fan of Artemon Apostu- Efremov. Does anybody know anything about this player e.g his biography, national ranking? Please do reply..
romanian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2004, 02:42 PM   #2
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV

a great fan? ya probbaly seen him in challengers or futures?
he was born in 1979 on the 19th of June and his highest ranking was 310 but dunno his ranking now.
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 07:13 AM   #3
country flag romanian

romanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond reputeromanian has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen him live and talk to him.He's nice.I'm not a fan of tennis sportsmen, but personally I fancied him.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:22 PM   #4
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

nice
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Old 12-27-2004, 11:23 AM   #5
country flag romanian

Thumbs down Re: ARTEMON APOSTU- EFREMOV

Did anyone have any pictures of Arte?There's not much of him in the Net, not even a single picture!
Old 12-27-2004, 05:29 PM   #6
country flag Iza

no sorry..I don't even know how he looks like
My pink ego box
Old 12-28-2004, 09:43 PM   #7
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Iza is correct, he was born on June 19, 1979. His nationality is Romanian of course lol. He weighs 75 kg, he is right handed, his favorite surface is clay. His coach is Soviar Mihai and he started playing tennis at 6 years old. Currently, his singles ranking is 573 and his doubles ranking is 747. His career high singles ranking is 310 and his career high doubles ranking is 465. Some highlights of his 2004 play... He made $5,678. He was the singles winner of Romania F12 and a finalist at Romania F13. Doubles finalist at Romania F4 and Romania F18. Hope I helped!

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 11:40 PM   #8
country flag romanian

Thank u for the information..I'm still looking for the pictures though.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:36 AM   #9
country flag romanian

The only pictures I got is of his sister- Veronica. If anybody wants to know how he looks like, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #10
country flag Sugar Kane

Sugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanian
The only pictures I got is of his sister- Veronica. If anybody wants to know how he looks like, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
I bumped into him in a bus in Bucharest maybe a couple of months ago. There is a tennis complex very close to where I live so I guess that's were he was heading. What I couldn't understand is why he would take the bus... The guy must have a car.
Sugar Kane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:50 PM   #11
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i know artie and he is the only romanian player i dislike...he was pretty rude with his own mother who was supporting him at doubles....he just screamed at her...she was sitting just next 2 me...
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:40 AM   #12
country flag mariutze

mariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond reputemariutze has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I don't know if you still read the messages on this forum...anyway...I just found this site and read about Artie.I put some pictures of him, I hope you like them and I would like to say he is a great person, not only a good player. I know almost all the young Romanian tennis players and he's one of the nicest. He was the biggest Romanian hope a couple of years ago but after he broke his leg it took him three years to recover He has a good and powerful tehnic, he no longer has a coach and he's training himself. I can say he doesn't behave bad to anyone, he loves his parents and his wife. He has a crazy temper on court but this is his charm. When u have the chance to see one of his matches don't hesitate to see it. Enjoy the pic, if anyone looks in here.
mariutze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:12 PM   #13
country flag arti

arti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond reputearti has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone.thanks for the writting. i just found out about the site(my sister sent me a link).
i do have a car now(there was a period when i didn't have) and i think that time when i was rude a actually tried to calm my mom who was protesting about one of my opponents!
see u
arti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:21 PM   #14
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

nope she wasn't i was next to her cheering ionita/barbu (dunno why ) and u were angry u lost the set and she said " haide arti,poti sa revii" and u said " mama mai taci din gura" and some things i can't say here ..and it was funny this year at RO qualies that i passed by some ppl who know u and i have no ideea what tehy were talking abt but one of teh womans said " o alta gluma nesarata de-a lui artie...e mereu asa,se crede funny"..i was LMAO but really,now i have nothing against you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-01-2006, 06:27 PM   #15
country flag Mara_M

for ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile