Video of Del Potro? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #106
country flag skywater

skywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Video of Del Potro?

he looks thinner......
skywater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #107
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:10 AM   #108
country flag skywater

skywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond repute

hiahia~~~
very very funny~~~~
i like Buonanotte too
Old 03-14-2009, 06:35 AM   #109
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

Juan's practicing in Indian Wells

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm1bpPbhGS4&e

ps. i dont know how to post the video, so here's just the link of it

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...

--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #110
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.segundosaque.com/video/97...o+y+Nalbandian

http://www.segundosaque.com/video/98...d+en+la+cancha.

http://www.segundosaque.com/video/98...an+y+Del+Potro

http://www.segundosaque.com/video/98...+y+Juan+Martin

vassallo!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #111
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you kai

i cannot understand spanish and just wonder what they're talking about during the massage

could you please translate a little bit

Old 03-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #112
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

they are talking about the doubles match..
all the pre thing than argie's online newspaper were talking about..
than they are not friends.. they are vs each other.. Ble ble..
if u want i can do a better traslation word per word.. but that should be more at night

Old 03-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #113
country flag rawalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
they are talking about the doubles match..
all the pre thing than argie's online newspaper were talking about..
than they are not friends.. they are vs each other.. Ble ble..
if u want i can do a better traslation word per word.. but that should be more at night

if it doesnt bother you that much,

i'd just say THANK YOU very very much kai !!!! you're very nice person

i really want to know what's happening between them both

ps.i wish i could have learn spanish language , my 2 favourite players speak spanish
and it's really sad thing when you love somebody and cannot understand what they're saying a word !!!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #114
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #115
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Martin is speaking with david abaout the doubles..
how was the decision.. they were in dallas, in IW u have to many free days so they decided to play doubles.
and they are joking than the newspaper will say in the next tournament than they are against each other and mad..
the last question than martin makes to david is "who played delpo" and david say "good" so then he can ask to delpo and see what he says about david..

MVA: ahh let me see
JMDP: Take out the camera, iam shy with it.
MVA: Dont care, dont look at it.. This match was followed all Argentina online websites.. with a lot of spectate for this doubles. did u see than down the notes u can let posts.. well the people was very happy with this doubles team.
JMDP: why?
MVA: did u see than there was some rumors than u and david had some problems...
JMDP: Ahhh
MVA: What happened .. everything is OK?
JMDP: ( yes with his head)
MVA: soo there is a team? (is a way to say in Spanish when the people are ok and they go to 1 side)
JMDP: Always..
MVA: there is team! Do u imagine playing doubles of the DC?
JMDP: that is captain's decision...
MVA: are u there for the team?
JMDP: yes..
MVA: are u there for 3 matchs?
JMDP: and are u there?
MVA: iam interwievinn u..
JMDP: but tell me if u will be there or not..
MVA: i will go with u everywhere..

thenn the media director arrives and make some jokes than Segundo saque has not appointment to do the interwiev with juan..

MVA: how did u play?
JMDP: good..
MVA: and david?
JMDP: Very Good
MVA: See how they threw flowers each other (is an argie expression when someone talks good of other person), i asked the same question to david and sayd "naa he playd good"

MVA: can u project wining the tournament with david?
JMDP: step by step (is other expression than an argie DT always says when they ask for the next matchs)
MVA: who is the next rival?
JMDP: paes/dlouhy
MVA: that will be playing on the DC
JMDP: noo
MVA: dlouhy is the czch doubles player..
JMDP: but stepanek/berdych played
MVA: yes but if stepanek and berdych have complicated singles match, he cna play doubles.. so u can start to looking him
JMDP: tito (modesto) should come to see it..
MVA: we can show him the video..
JMDP: when will u play ur next match..??
MVA: i will play tomorrow
JMDP: vs...
MVA: what are u doing? (to davin) a post?...

when they speak about the weather.. anddd ends galazo (David's massage therapist)

* i did my best.. there are some expressions than i cant traslate to english so i did it like there sorry

Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #116
country flag skywater

hiahia~~Kai,you are so so so nice~~~

"MVA: ahh let me see
JMDP: Take out the camera, iam shy with it."

cute~~~a shy boy juan is~~~hiahia~~~~~~~~~
Old 03-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #117
country flag skywater

juan and diego~~~2 lovely boy
hiahia~~~~~~~
Old 03-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #118
country flag rawalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
* i did my best.. there are some expressions than i cant traslate to english so i did it like there sorry

Thank You kai i really appreciate your kindness!!!
i understand it quite well, thank you again

it'd be surely great if they play doubles in Davis cup together

well, the commercial videos from Pepsi and Lay made me couldnt stop laughing
are their bodies switching with each other?? and how it ends??

well, doesnt mean to bother you again
but would you please tell me a little bit what they're talking about in these videos??

ps.i know it takes your time for translating and i dont want it that way (to bother you that much)
so if you just post the spanish words (or a little description)
, and i'll try to use some programs to translate it to english later

that'd be very very thankful and kind of you

so pleaseeeeeeeeee..... i am dying to know

Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #119
country flag rawalya

i've uploaded small video clip of Juan's match with Melzer

just the tiebreak of the 3rd set ,for those who missed the match

i recorded it myself from live streaming

enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8RCATTJ

Old 03-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #120
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

the commercial is not so interesting
they are swich.. Diegos mind is on delpo's body and delpo's mind is on diego's body.
mm* in this videos they are showing the after of the swich.. and then they are asking for help
to reverse this