Eiffel Tower, Pigalle & Moulin Rouge, BNP Paribas Masters Paris Berçy - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2006, 02:14 PM   #16
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eiffel Tower, Pigalle & Moulin Rouge, BNP Paribas Masters Paris Berçy

Fab's match will start in some minutes now. Allez Fabrice!!
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #17
country flag sharpeirob

sharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eiffel Tower, Pigalle & Moulin Rouge, BNP Paribas Masters Paris Berçy

Good luck Fabriceeeeeeeee
Old 10-31-2006, 02:25 PM   #18
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

He's been interviewed when he was training this morning and he said this match would be tough but interesting, because it's a long time he hasn't played Julien -some years. He also spoke about his partnership with Nenad, which he considers to be a good association -5 finals, 3 victories. They will keep on pairing together in 2007.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:19 PM   #19
country flag Choupi

1st set 7/5 for Fab. The only breakpoints have been setpoints. Fab was 6/5. Put pressure on Julien who gave the set on a double fault. Amazing points, great level of play. A lot of winners. Fab was right. A very interesting match.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
country flag Choupi

2nd set 6/3 for Benneteau. Only a logical result, as Fab is making errors- which is very unusual for him. I think he's a bit down physically. Hope it's only temporary. Benneteau keeps on playing great. He's sometimes imitating Fab's game, which is causing some trouble to Fab. Fab's mum is in the stands, and is encouraging him alot. Allez Fabrice!!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #21
country flag Choupi

Final score 5/7 6/3 7/6 for Benneteau. What a match!! The 3rd set lasted for more than 1 hour. Fab had broken early, leading 3/0. He had 4 MPs at 5/3. Benneteau saved them all, obliging Fab to serve for the match, and finally broke back. Fab had to save a MP at 6/5 for Benneteau, on his serve. Benneteau was clearly burnt out. But congrats to him for making it back the way he did. Fab has been interviewed right after the match. He was asked if it wasn't too hard to finally let that match go, after leading throughout the 3rd set. He smiled. And then, the interviewer said that it shouldn't be funny for him on the court to lose at the end. Fab stopped him, saying that he's had fun, enjoyed the match because it was tight, there was a lot of suspens, and that was what players, as well as the crowd, were looking for. Another commentator asked what his secret was for playing so great for almost 3 hours, whereas Benneteau had a lot of trouble because starting to cramp. Fab said that his very first secret was his ability to not show that he was down, when he was. Hence why he asked for some salts at 3/0 in the 3rd. He was beginning to cramp, but honestly, we didn't see anything. He also added that he had a simple life, with sane food and a lot of rest when needed. That was the secret.

Been a great match, and it's been really uncertain till the very end. Congrats to both players.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:40 PM   #22
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for being our reporter for the match Choupi! It was to read your posts as the match progressed...it was practically like seeing it for myself...I wish Fab would have won, but with his great attitude it's hard to get too down about it.

Good to hear about Fab and Nenad in 2007 also.
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 06:29 PM   #23
country flag Choupi

You're welcome. I just thought that, as I was lucky to get live coverage, I should share. Because I doubted many of the regulars here were getting it on tv, or were at home because of work/studies.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:21 AM   #24
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

It was a great match with lots of variety, which is quite rare nowadays. A pity Fab didn't take his chances.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #25
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much tangerine_dream! That was excellent!

I wish so much that Fab would have won....
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM   #26
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fab and Nenad have won in doubles today! Go guys go!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:50 AM   #27
country flag Vialator

Vialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond repute

Semi-final tomorrow against the Bryans, they can do it
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Vialator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:43 AM   #28
country flag Choupi

Well it won't be easy against the Bryans, but I agree, they can do it. And it's a good training for the Masters Cup.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #29
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fab and Nenad have won again! Now it's on to the Championship match!
Old 11-04-2006, 07:53 AM   #30
country flag Choupi

Good luck guys!!