Fab and Nenad at the Masters Cup 2006 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2006, 04:47 AM   #1

Default Fab and Nenad at the Masters Cup 2006

I just saw where they made it in. They were the sixth team to make it into the Tournament
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2006, 12:52 AM   #2
country flag Vialator

Vialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fab and Nenad at the Masters Cup 2006

Good news that Fab will be able to defend his title, with Nenad this time. On the Masters Cup website :

Quote:
Santoro/Zimonjic Eye Another Run to the Masters Cup Final

In doubles, Fabrice Santoro and Nenad Zimonjic became the sixth team to qualify for the circuit finale after claiming the Moscow title. The French-Serbian duo, a new pairing in 2006, has compiled a 36-14 season record and three titles this season (Sydney, Halle). They also reached the final at Masters Series Monte-Carlo and Wimbledon.

Santoro said: “It’s always a great feeling to go the Masters Cup. When we started the year, it was our goal to be there in Shanghai at the end of the year. Now we did it and hopefully we can play well the next few weeks before Shanghai to get some confidence and be there to fight for the title.”

The two will be making their second consecutive appearance at the Tennis Masters Cup; Santoro took the crown last year with Michael Llodra, defeating Leander Paes and Zimonjic in the final. Zimonjic said: "Hopefully this year we can be there again, and this time I can win it together with him. It’s going to be second time for him, first for me, but it’s nice to have somebody like that with a lot of experience and I think we have a good chance to go far if we play good, of course. It’s the best teams in the world.”
http://www.masters-cup.com/1/news/st...ce_update7.asp
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Vialator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #3
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Fab's been in great doubles form recently
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:00 AM   #4

Yes he even won a Title with Richie and they hadn't even played Doubles together before.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #5
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Fab & Nenad are in the Gold Group. They will play Knowles/Nestor on Monday, November 13th.

Here's the link to all infos available at the moment:
http://www.masters-cup.com/1/results/groups.asp
Old 11-09-2006, 03:53 PM   #6
country flag MarcelaTauro

MarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Fab and Nedad

Migani-Zeballos-Pella-Prieto-Arnold-Nalbandian-Guzman-Dabul-Malisse-Volandri

·Marcela Tauro and Marcelo Polino·
MarcelaTauro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #7
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

Go Fab and Nenad

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:56 PM   #8
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

TMC Piccies

edit: added more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fabricetmc.jpg (24.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (75.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (69.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (66.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg tmcdoublesteams.jpg (341.5 KB, 6 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 11-12-2006 at 10:02 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #9
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

That´s a really nice pic
The best luck to both of them!!
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #10
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Knowles/Nestor defeated Fab & Nenad 6/3 6/2.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:45 PM   #11
country flag Choupi

Fab & Nenad defeated Fyrstenberg/Matkowski 6/3 6/7 6/3.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #12
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Fab & Nenad defeated Fyrstenberg/Matkowski 6/3 6/7 6/3.
Yessss! Well done boys

Pics from match
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:17 PM   #13
country flag MarcelaTauro

MarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond repute

Allez ¡

Good job guys.. go and take the dobles title

Migani-Zeballos-Pella-Prieto-Arnold-Nalbandian-Guzman-Dabul-Malisse-Volandri

·Marcela Tauro and Marcelo Polino·
MarcelaTauro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #14
country flag Choupi

Fab & Nenad lost to Björkmann/Miyrni 3/6 6/7. So, Shanghai is over for them.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Fab & Nenad lost to Björkmann/Miyrni 3/6 6/7. So, Shanghai is over for them.
Yes sad to say. I really thought they would do better than they did, of course, they were playing all the top Doubles team so it was difficult for them I'm really surprised at how poorly the Bryan Brothers did