Mr. Disney Watch - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #61
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr. Disney Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
The idea is that the TMS winners will get 1000 points, and the ATP hopes that the Slams will agree to double their Slam winner points to 2000
And what will change with that? Federer will finish the year with 10000atp points instead of 8000!

And about suppress a TMS clay event!
And about...
This guy is so dumb, that's amazing, he's full of silly ideas! He has decided to make us live a hell! I hope the players will win the battle against this crazy guy! When does someone plan to fire him!

Please, De Villiers, Donald needs you, go back to Eurodisney, please!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahna View Post
And what will change with that? Federer will finish the year with 10000atp points instead of 8000!

And about suppress a TMS clay event!
And about...
This guy is so dumb, that's amazing, he's full of silly ideas! He has decided to make us live a hell! I hope the players will win the battle against this crazy guy! When does someone plan to fire him!

Please, De Villiers, Donald needs you, go back to Eurodisney, please!

That's what I've been asking all day.

I realize that the schedule has to be changed and not everyone is going to be happy with the changes.

But...

All Mr. Disney cares about is the top players.

And all Mr. Disney cares about is the big tournaments.

That's just plain wrong...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #63
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
But...All Mr. Disney cares about is the top players.
And all Mr. Disney cares about is the big tournaments.That's just plain wrong...
That's too much changes, they don't need that! Of course, the tour needs changes but not these ones! I already hate thoses changes because they come from de Villiers, so I'm sure it won't work!

And Mr Donald cares about money, not about top players or big tournaments, nothing else than MONEY!$$$$$

He is Uncle Picsou!$$$
Old 03-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #64
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I got confused with the title changed

I just can't fucking believe this??!?!?! no, this man doesn't need to get fired, this man wants to be killed!!!! ... this is just sooooo stupid!!!! and the amount of points is completely ridiculous!!!!! that doesn't help in any circunstances!!!

Besides like Brahna said, it'd only add a couple of zeros to the amount of points that Federer has, and it's sooo stupid!!! if he cares about the big events then why he wants to eliminate Hamburg, Rome or Montecarlo, is he stupid or what?!?!?!

I'd hate it but the players need to go to a strike if this doesn't change, like it happened in MLB long time ago, this is completely ridiculous! and I really wish that this time Federer thinks about it twice before beign agreed with this, not like with the RR that he said first it was okay and then he started saying that it was stupid

I can't believe that such an asshole is in charge of the ATP ... I really can't believe it ... can I say the word "bomb" again?!?!

The ATP schedule need changes, of course, but not these kind of changes, that would mean to putt tournaments, MS and GS from one surface during the same period of time, not to be playing clay then grass, then hardcourts, then clay again and if DC arrives and some insane choses grass when the tour is beign played in clay it's even worse

sorry for the rant

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:19 PM   #65
country flag Brahna

Bethanie Mattek, left, plays in a Night Tennis match during the 2007 in Miami Wednesday, March 21, 2007. Sony Ericsson's Night Tennis brings a glow-in-the-dark theme to the game whereby only the clothing, court and balls are ultra-violet reactive. In an effort to attract a younger crowd to a sport known for its formality, Sony Ericsson has created a series of events simply called Night Tennis, combining fashion, club culture and the ball-and-racquet sport.

And after that, you still wonder what Uncle Picsou$$$ wants to do with tennis!

Old 03-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! .... and could someone please tell me how am I going to be able to see Nico's eyes?!?!

I don't even want to think what poor Gael would have to do to play in these "courts" to atractt younger people

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-22-2007, 11:38 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Brahna - I just put an article up about that on my blog. I was in shock when I read it on USA Today.

Sony Ericsson wants to put the "glamour" back in tennis.

Get this quote from the head of Sony Ericsson's global marketing department - "This is all about being hip and cool. Somewhere along the way, tennis became more about backhands and forehands and lost some of its glamour."

Geez - I thought tennnis was about backhands and forehands.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:43 PM   #68
country flag kidnicky

so if it's only about beign hip and cool why in the name of god I'm taking tennis lessons?!?! nobody told me that I only had to show up on court dressed like that!! all the right part of my body is still in pain for learning the freaking forehand and silly me now knows that it's for nothing

this is just unbeliavable

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

I really don't mind the night tennis - they have night bowling - it's fun.

It's this emphasis on everything except the game.

All these promotions are fun and have their place. But it s/b secondary, not primary.

Just my humble opinion though.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:56 PM   #70
country flag kidnicky

the night tennis is good but not like in the pictures

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #71
country flag NicoFan

Andy Roddick is my new hero...

Even though Andy sucks on clay and would benefit from the plan, he still was one of the 64 players who SIGNED THE PETITION against Mr. Disney's plan to eliminate MC and Hamburg.

Andy....

Nadal comanda la rebelión: tensión al límite en el tenis masculino

MIAMI.- La tensión está llegando al límite en el tenis masculino, con Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal y Andy Roddick comandando, en mayor o menor medida, una "rebelión" contra el plan maestro de Etienne de Villiers, el nuevo y heterodoxo jefe de la ATP.

Nadal es el líder claro de los "terrícolas", aquellos jugadores que rinden a su máximo nivel en los torneos sobre arcilla. El, junto con Roddick y otros 63 jugadores, firmó una carta entregada el martes a De Villiers en la que se critica la reorganización de la temporada europea sobre tierra.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #72
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Disney is

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #73
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Disney, if you love tennis... GO HOME!!!!! go back to Disney pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what an asshole

A-Rod why the stupids of GM hates Andy so much???

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #74
country flag NicoFan

Because the stupid GM people are loco...

Andy's a good guy. Funny too... And does a lot for tennis in the US. Very unselfish guy.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #75
country flag kidnicky

Andy was already your heroe NicoFan

but still my bow to Andy

see? this is the kind of people that we need!!!! thank God your Fed Fergie is supporting us the "terricolas"

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini