Paris-Bercy: The End - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2006, 03:59 AM   #106
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris-Bercy: Make The Last One Count! 1st Round - Nico vs. Clement...VAMOS NICO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Well....that's it....1-6,4-6.....not much to say here....

I hope he is able to regain his fighting spirit over the break....I love Nico and it hurts to see him like this. I can certainly take a loss but I don't feel he was even really out there today. Take care Nico!!! Love ya

I have to take that back. It sounds like it was all Nico could do to finish the match and not retire. He has not lost his fighting spirit! for Nico-I hope he feels better soon.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #107
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris-Bercy: The End

It's okay Sparko, we didn't know what was happening until after the match, we all know how this medications work only if you have some rest after you take them and of course that Nico couldn't do that, in some pics you can see his nose all red (just like me lol!) ... poor Nico, I'm sure that he feels better today knowing that he's going home for some rest

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:14 PM   #108
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

At least he won a title again and reached 4 finals altogether..his clay season was really good. The TMS and GS draws were awful sometimes. I hope he has more luck with the draws next year (especially Hamburg ).
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #109
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes Tommy totally agree with you, the draws have to change ... and you've to go to Hamburg to support him the next time

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #110
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
yes Tommy totally agree with you, the draws have to change ... and you've to go to Hamburg to support him the next time
For sure...like the last 2 years!!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #111
country flag kidnicky

is not fair that you've a master series in clay and at your home town

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-01-2006, 06:30 PM   #112
country flag TommyB.

It's totally fair! But 2006 was a flop...cancellations, bad matches, cold weather (like every year) and all my favs lost early.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #113
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back from Paris !!!
Well ,I just wanted to say that I 've seen Nico yesterday morning and he didn't look well (not shaved ,tired eyes,pale...)and then I was at his match and as you all know he didn't fight as he usually does but he explained later he had a virus ...Yesterday night we met him and he was ok and not sick anymore...So don't worry he is well now

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #114
country flag kidnicky

well Tommy it'll be totally fair if the next year you take tons of pics of Nico

Lovely

Thanks for your report ... I'm glad that Nico was feeling better in the evening ... and thanks for EVERYTHING I don't know what I'd do without my both french spies

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-01-2006, 07:58 PM   #115
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
I'm back from Paris !!!
Well ,I just wanted to say that I 've seen Nico yesterday morning and he didn't look well (not shaved ,tired eyes,pale...)and then I was at his match and as you all know he didn't fight as he usually does but he explained later he had a virus ...Yesterday night we met him and he was ok and not sick anymore...So don't worry he is well now
Merci Lovely for being our "spies"!!!

Poor pumpkin - I watched the match last night on replay - he looked very sick. I felt so sorrrrry for him. Glad to know that he's better. I was very worried about him.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #116
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report Lovely!!! Again, poor Nico!!! Its good to know he's feeling better now though-and nice to know you were at the match supporting him.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote