Tommy news - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #46
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy news

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
He didn`t withdrew from Los Angeles yet. Still on the official acceptance list ;-)
I guess Tommy won't play LA, that's why he asked Washington and New Haven for Wildcards imo.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #47
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

It's official now, Tommy pulled out. I hope we'll see his comeback in Washington...
Old 07-13-2007, 08:00 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
It's official now, Tommy pulled out. I hope we'll see his comeback in Washington...
Thank goodness And I hope D.C. isn't too early for a return to the Tour
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #49
country flag TommyB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And I hope D.C. isn't too early for a return to the Tour
I don't think so. But I would like to hear a statement about his current condition.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:24 AM   #50

Quote:
I don't think so. But I would like to hear a statement about his current condition.
I would also. And I have tried to find out information, but I can't find out anything at all And come to think of it we never really did find out exactly what the problem was with Tommy's shoulder--at least I never heard exactly what it was But it was obvious by the way he was playing at Wimbledon that the shoulder was fine, then his stomach muscle ended up torn If there is an illness or injury around, it seems like it always finds Tommy
Old 07-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #51
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

in the threat of the Los Angeles tournament someone said he saw Tommy at the tournament although he withdrew. Maybe we will find more news there
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:55 AM   #52
country flag TommyB.

Maybe he'll train there...
Old 07-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #53
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder... does it hurt to post an update for the fans on his website??? Does he care about his fans at all?? Updating his website takes maybe 10 min or he can ask someone to do it. He should have 10 min for his fans. 10 points to Nicolas Kiefer here. He kept the fans updated about his condition during that whole miserable injury year!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #54
country flag TommyB.

Yes that's true, there are only few informations on Tommy's website. It cannot be compared to Kiwi's site, one of the best imo.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #55

Quote:
Yes that's true, there are only few informations on Tommy's website. It cannot be compared to Kiwi's site, one of the best imo.
I can't get Tommy's website to come up in either English or German Not that I could read the German anyway, but you would think something would come up I have always heard the reason Tommy's site is delayed is because it is done in two languages. (He has has been in the U.S. so long we think he is one of our players) Actually we wish he was one of our players
Old 07-16-2007, 03:31 PM   #56
country flag kiwi10is

even an update in two languages doesn`t take more than a few minutes... and don`t worry.. the latest news on the German part of the website was that he withdrew from Gerry Weber Open in Halle! So you missed nothing
Old 07-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #57

Quote:
even an update in two languages doesn`t take more than a few minutes... and don`t worry.. the latest news on the German part of the website was that he withdrew from Gerry Weber Open in Halle! So you missed nothing
I would say that is a little old But what I can't figure out is why the site won't come up for me I get the start where it has Tommy's name and click on the U.S. flag and nothing happens
Then I click on the German flag and still nothing happens
May be Tommy's website doesn't like me
Old 07-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #58
country flag kiwi10is

try this link http://www.tommyhaas.com/index.php?id=13&no_cache=1&L=1
Old 07-19-2007, 01:21 AM   #59
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates!
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 AM   #60

Quote:
Same thing I get Tommy's name and the U.S. and German flags and that it all