World Series In Game :) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #76
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KENNY ROGERS IS A CHEATER/ WS preview thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
what does that have to do with hitting?
Last time I checked hitting is required to win games and championships, but if that has changed in some way, do let me know...

By the way, these you so love, are you saying hello or goodbye? I`m just curious....
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #77
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Last time I checked hitting is required to win games and championships, but if that has changed in some way, do let me know...

By the way, these you so love, are you saying hello or goodbye? I`m just curious....
are both

and yes i agree..but that does not change the fact that Mets are better hitting team than the Tiggers.
Nate Robertson sucks...

Cards in 6..

and this time the mean i have to go
Old 10-23-2006, 08:20 PM   #78
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are both

and yes i agree..but that does not change the fact that Mets are better hitting team than the Tiggers.
Nate Robertson sucks...

Cards in 6..

and this time the mean i have to go
Disagree about the Mets, Tigers have hit their way through superior AL pitching and throughout the season. Playoffs, went 7-1 against the As and Yanks, two of the very best pitching teams in baseball. And, be thankful for the attention I give you as the rest seem to have tired of your propensity to talk out of your buttocks....
Old 10-23-2006, 08:24 PM   #79
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Disagree about the Mets, Tigers have hit their way through superior AL pitching and throughout the season. Playoffs, went 7-1 against the As and Yanks, two of the very best pitching teams in baseball. And, be thankful for the attention I give you as the rest seem to have tired of your propensity to talk out of your buttocks....
AL is not baseball its softball...what the hell is DH...takes more to play in the NL...

and the rest are smart...cuz when this is over...and the Cards are the champs...ill be hunting for you.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #80
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
and the rest are smart...cuz when this is over...and the Cards are the champs...ill be hunting for you.
I`m always here due to gambling interests, where will you be when they lose? I suppose here crying about cheating. And a tip for you, use of the icon on every post makes you appear as one of the pre-puberty variety....
Old 10-23-2006, 10:52 PM   #81
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carp gonna shut em down tomorrow. and Kenny the Cheater wont pitch
I'm with Georgie boy on this one. Carpenter will do just enough to win this game and Robertson will struggle.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:59 PM   #82
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Default Re: KENNY ROGERS IS A CHEATER :)

Robertson is due for a bad postseason start and Carp is due for a dominating start all works out

Cards win Tiggers and TFan lose
Old 10-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #83
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Kenny Rogers was scum before this, but this is just further proof.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:22 PM   #84
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole View Post
he kicked a camera man last year....and the camera got him this year
Old 10-23-2006, 11:22 PM   #85
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he kicked a camera man last year....and the camera got him this year
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:03 AM   #86
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
Cards win Tiggers and TFan lose
Polish up your goodbye smilie for the Cards little fellow....
Old 10-24-2006, 12:08 AM   #87
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
I'm with Georgie boy on this one. Carpenter will do just enough to win this game and Robertson will struggle.
Cards are the favored play but the line movement has been toward the underdog. We will see soon enough.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:26 AM   #88
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole View Post
Perhaps you are a wimp and "scum" ta boot... Had Rogers had an illegal substance on his hand he would have been cited and suspended for 10 garmes. But instead, he washed it and proceeded to pitch the birdies lights out... Little Georgie wants to about that but life can be tough, ya know...
Old 10-24-2006, 12:33 AM   #89
country flag Anders

Anders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond repute

So you're quite comfortable with his actions then TFan?
Anders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:41 AM   #90
country flag Anders

Anders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond reputeAnders has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I would've liked to seen La Russa challenge it officially... I read what he said today and understand his angle, but the way he did it was tossing fuel on a fire without getting a ruling... and as Steve Phillips mentioned, surely you'd make a song and dance about it merely to get into his head after 1 innings when he's the hottest postseason picther in 100 yrs...
Anders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote