World Series In Game :) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2006, 04:20 AM   #61
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
That line up is not even has half as good as the Mets..and well... Mets are on vaction now.
Cards would never be there if the Mets starting pitching was healthy, barely got there nonetheless. Your only hope is that the Tigers give it to you and it doesnt look like they will. Cards simply do not have the goods to take four from a Tiger team that is playing well.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 03:13 PM   #62
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Cards would never be there if the Mets starting pitching was healthy, barely got there nonetheless. Your only hope is that the Tigers give it to you and it doesnt look like they will. Cards simply do not have the goods to take four from a Tiger team that is playing well.
Cards are missing Mulder..former 20 game winner and their #1 closer. Edmonds is still hurt,,he missed two months...Pujols has a hammy problem..Rolen shoulder. Eckstein shoulders.

Last edited by El Legenda : 10-23-2006 at 03:37 PM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #63
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/ kenny Roger used pine tar on his hand CHEATER

watch the video in this link...he's had the same thing on his hand in all 3 starts..and last night he tryed to say he didnt know it was there...how can you not feel that on your hand....cheater
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...ene&id=2635618

Last edited by El Legenda : 10-23-2006 at 05:30 PM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #64
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Default Re: KENNY ROGERS IS A CHEATER :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=lukas/061023
Old 10-23-2006, 06:14 PM   #65
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...e/Pinetar2.jpg
Old 10-23-2006, 06:22 PM   #66
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #67
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
he said it was dirt..and he didnt know it was there... does dirt look like that
Old 10-23-2006, 07:01 PM   #68
country flag TFan1156

Quote:

he said it was dirt..and he didnt know it was there... does dirt look like that
Heck he pitched 7 shutout innings after he washed it off... I dont care what he does, just looking for the Cardinals to take their beatdown and asap so I can cash in my winning ticket...
Old 10-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #69
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Heck he pitched 7 shutout innings after he washed it off... I dont care what he does, just looking for the Cardinals to take their beatdown and asap so I can cash in my winning ticket...
or did he...he might have washed of the stuff of the hand...but he can keep it under the cap..or back of the head...he's cap does not match his teammates...

and you wont be cashing in anything
Old 10-23-2006, 07:16 PM   #70
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
and you wont be cashing in anything
Oh I will, all the way to the bank baby....
Old 10-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #71
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Default Re: KENNY ROGERS IS A CHEATER/ WS preview thread

Quote:
Oh I will, all the way to the bank baby....
Carp gonna shut em down tomorrow. and Kenny the Cheater wont pitch
Old 10-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #72
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
Carp gonna shut em down tomorrow. and Kenny the Cheater wont pitch
Carp is their best shot at winning another but he didnt dominate the Mets. Robertson is pumped and was very sharp his last start. I see the Tigers getting the edge here in a low scoring game.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:50 PM   #73
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Carp is their best shot at winning another but he didnt dominate the Mets. Robertson is pumped and was very sharp his last start. I see the Tigers getting the edge here in a low scoring game.
are you comparing the tigger line up with the mets
Old 10-23-2006, 07:57 PM   #74
country flag TFan1156

Quote:
are you comparing the tigger line up with the mets

Actually you have a point, really isnt fair to compare the second place finishers in the 2nd rate league to the AL champs, thanks for drawing my attention to that...
Old 10-23-2006, 08:03 PM   #75
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Actually you have a point, really isnt fair to compare the second place finishers in the 2nd rate league to the AL champs, thanks for drawing my attention to that...
what does that have to do with hitting?