World Series In Game :) - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2006, 02:31 AM   #211
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series In Game :)

oh god what a boring event .. lmao what is wrong with Americans>> just play the sport..why do u have to interrupt a sport game for a god bless America performance??

anyways how about God bless the world??
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 02:53 AM   #212
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

sweat no more

Cards over 3.5
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:26 AM   #213
bad gambler

Tigers flat out stink, how this sorry excuse of a team even make the playoffs let alone get to the WS

Agree with Anders, what a shithouse series

CARD$$$$
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:36 AM   #214
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

i never was a fan of the saying we "shocking the world" ..so please Edmonds u may say u shock the league with this win but i can ensure you that the majority on this planet doesnt give a crap about MLB

now lets get past this and to some real sport with elegance and grace

BASKETBALL ..VAMOS NBA
Old 10-29-2006, 04:42 PM   #215
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha View Post
i never was a fan of the saying we "shocking the world" ..so please Edmonds u may say u shock the league with this win but i can ensure you that the majority on this planet doesnt give a crap about MLB

now lets get past this and to some real sport with elegance and grace

BASKETBALL ..VAMOS NBA
you're wrong...baseball is huge in Japan. Cuba, Italy has national team...so yes the world

and out of all most all sports..hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do. coming at you 95-100 mph 60ft away. less than a sec to swing and hit.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:37 PM   #216
country flag SwiSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
you're wrong...baseball is huge in Japan. Cuba, Italy has national team...so yes the world

and out of all most all sports..hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do. coming at you 95-100 mph 60ft away. less than a sec to swing and hit.
you re right Cuba Italy and Japan are the whole world..hitting the baseball may be hard but so is working 8 hours a day..it doesn t change the fact that it is a boring sport..

Old 11-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #217
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
A few countries does not ad up to "the world." Definitely is less international interest in baseball as opposed to many other sports...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:55 AM   #218
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Cards win the WS