The picture thread that makes us all go Tipsy! - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #916
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The picture thread that makes us all go Tipsy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
She sounds like a good friend - keep her and make her take more photos for us

Verdasco and LaLo are ok but if it was a choice between either of them and Janko... well let's just say Biljana would probably be a bit pissed at me
Verdasco's cute, but LaLo does nothing for me He's far too "pretty" and feminine looking for my tastes But - don't worry - Denise goes to lots of tournaments (far more than I can get to), - and she always takes photos

As for Biljana - well - yes - she's one very lucky lady! She's also really nice too I sat next to her a couple of times at Janko's doubles' matches last year at Roland Garros, and she's very chatty and friendly. I liked her a lot! She eats chocolate all the time too - yet stays so slim..... indeed, very lucky

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #917
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Verdasco's cute, but LaLo does nothing for me He's far too "pretty" and feminine looking for my tastes But - don't worry - Denise goes to lots of tournaments (far more than I can get to), - and she always takes photos

As for Biljana - well - yes - she's one very lucky lady! She's also really nice too I sat next to her a couple of times at Janko's doubles' matches last year at Roland Garros, and she's very chatty and friendly. I liked her a lot! She eats chocolate all the time too - yet stays so slim..... indeed, very lucky
I agree - too feminine. I prefer dark hair, dark eyes anyway

Aww I'm really pleased to hear that Biljana is nice I do have to hate her a bit though for having Janko and for looking like she does
Let's hope they are v. happy together (until I meet him obvs )
Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #918
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree - too feminine. I prefer dark hair, dark eyes anyway

Aww I'm really pleased to hear that Biljana is nice I do have to hate her a bit though for having Janko and for looking like she does
Let's hope they are v. happy together (until I meet him obvs )
They certainly seem to be happy - as far as one can tell from looking from the outside anyway! They certainly make an extremely beautiful looking couple And of course it goes without saying that once you meet him, he will have eyes for no other girl

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 02-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #919
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They certainly seem to be happy - as far as one can tell from looking from the outside anyway! They certainly make an extremely beautiful looking couple And of course it goes without saying that once you meet him, he will have eyes for no other girl
I'm glad you can see that my seduction plan is both realistic and indestructible
Old 02-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #920
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I'm glad you can see that my seduction plan is both realistic and indestructible
Well, who am I to stand in the path of true love? Just hope I get an invite to the Wedding for all the encouragement Anyway - I have to go offline now My man says I spend far too much time on MTF and not enough with him - and he's probably right Talk to you again soon I'm sure

Old 02-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #921
country flag biological

Quote:
Well, who am I to stand in the path of true love? Just hope I get an invite to the Wedding for all the encouragement Anyway - I have to go offline now My man says I spend far too much time on MTF and not enough with him - and he's probably right Talk to you again soon I'm sure
Obviously you'll be there - you can be a bridesmaid Just so long as you keep your hands off the groom of course

Definitely talk later
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #922
country flag ju_lopes

ju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond repute

photos from the tournaments of Moscow and St.Petersburg 2008
there are more if you follow the link

http://tipsarevic.ucoz.ru/photo/37
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 821415681.jpg (21.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 801358845.jpg (16.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 651549136.jpg (22.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 977173798.jpg (18.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 240205976.jpg (20.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 269201796.jpg (15.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 433675576.jpg (17.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 597156650.jpg (18.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 489895783.jpg (20.6 KB, 11 views)

Às vezes o teu maior inimigo és tu próprio.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

ju_lopes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #923
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju_lopes View Post
photos from the tournaments of Moscow and St.Petersburg 2008
there are more if you follow the link

http://tipsarevic.ucoz.ru/photo/37
thank you! those are gorgeous
Old 02-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #924
country flag krondor

krondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond reputekrondor has a reputation beyond repute

Oh goodie new photos

Ljubica - glad your friend got to see Janko in Melbourne! I didn't realize he as playing in Sydney until it was too late for me to take time off work. And I knew I was going to Melbourne but by the time I got down there (the first weekend) he was already out
krondor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #925
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krondor View Post
Oh goodie new photos

Ljubica - glad your friend got to see Janko in Melbourne! I didn't realize he as playing in Sydney until it was too late for me to take time off work. And I knew I was going to Melbourne but by the time I got down there (the first weekend) he was already out
Sorry that you missed him Hope you get the chance again next year in Australia!

Old 02-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #926
country flag ju_lopes

ju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond repute

there are some new photos from the Australian Open in this link. shirtless included
http://www.flickr.com/photos/becks_2...nkotipsarevic/

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Old 02-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #927
country flag wop875

wop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
He looks too great to describe. :P
wop875 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #928
country flag biological

oh how I love shirtless Janko
Old 02-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #929
country flag ju_lopes

from Gemax
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _pic.jpg (45.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg _pic1.jpg (109.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg _picCA5MJ486.jpg (36.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg _picCAPT6K70.jpg (27.8 KB, 17 views)

Old 02-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #930
country flag ju_lopes

some more from Gemax
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _pic.jpg (97.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg _picCAGXN48X.jpg (54.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg _picCAPQ78TL.jpg (51.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg _picCARYN7PX.jpg (23.1 KB, 31 views)