Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2004, 06:18 AM   #1
country flag undomiele

undomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN)

Ok i just watched the finale for sex and the city and Im mad mad that Carrie ends up with Big!!! I mean WTF?? This guy's a loser! But thats nothing to the fact that the show ends on her getting married and all --I totally thought they should have ended it with her dumping both Petrovsky and Big to go back to New York and rebuild her life as a single woman. Why oh WHY do women in all the movies and the tv shows that have ever existed end up marrying or finding the love of their lives as a means of providing a happy ending? why can't they send out the message that it can be wonderful being single and 38 and cool at the same time?? agh!

This is so frustrating for me i can't tell you.
(Thanks all for letting me get this off my chest)
But it was a good show nonetheless.

Any comments on the show are most welcome.
undomiele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2004, 02:02 PM   #2
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN)

I think it's not really healthy to get so cranky bc some TV character (so NOT REAL, as in FAKE) has a relationship with some other TV character....
+ I saw the whole second season cos my sister got them on video for her B-day or sth, and I just have to say it was quite funny in the beginning but I can't watch another friggin' second of that programme... BTW the main character (what's her name again?) has the most awful nose ever...
but of course, i'm not here to judge

oh BUT I do agree with what you say about the happy endings and marriage and all that &@#§... it's brainwashing and indoctrination..

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C

Last edited by joske : 02-25-2004 at 02:05 PM.
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 06:26 AM   #3
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN)

In Melbourne, we still only a couple of eps into the last season... and i'm glad that she ended up with Big, it could have been worse. Oh and what happened with the others?
JeLuliA88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote