International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2006, 01:42 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

First game takes place this coming Saturday night.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2006, 02:02 AM   #2
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Ireland to beat Australia @ 2.10

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:56 AM   #3
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same

if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:47 PM   #4
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same

if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too
These odds were on betfair.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #5
bad gambler

Ireland to beat Australia - $1.75

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:49 AM   #6
Banned!

Quote:

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

WINNER!

Hall looked like a dog on ice out there with the round ball , Fevola should have been picked instead.

This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:21 AM   #7
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!
only one game left.. they play twice in every series.. the series winner is either the winner or the 2 games or if they split .. they decide it by score difference
(i.e now Australia needs t win by more than 8 points to win the series)
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote